Evolution News Issue #1
Information 
Evolution News
--Bringing the voice of the people to the main stream--10 Aug 2016--

Speeders and reckless drivers rampant.
[Image: 20160810223817_1.jpg]
If some how you haven't noticed speeders are rampant throughout the city, normally joined by reckless drivers, and these people never seem to get caught and no amount of laws will deter them from this 'hobby'. So us here at Evolution News decided to ask the at that time president what he was planning to do about it. He replied with "I will arrest all those mothersuckers". We also asked about speed traps as well to try and catch speeders, his reply was "No officers will have to do it themselves". I feel that the president doesn't care about road safety really or your children's safety when they cross the roads.

AD: Steve's mechanics, Just off connectivity.

A new toll booth trend
[Image: 20160810223322_1.jpg]
There seems to be a trend with officers setting up toll booths in the City Tunnel, many believe that they do this simply to rack in a bit of cash from passing citizens but they claim to be doing this to protect the city and provide safety from murderers, speeders and rebels. Most but not all of this Booths have charged for city entry with prices ranging from $5 to $100 and no one knows how much for trucks. Personally I hope this dies down and it slows traffic and doesn't stop crime just annoys the criminals.

AD: Come see the definition of modern dance, questionably dressed men, gyrating on a stage. The Future Will Have Robots. Its left critics speak less. Only $150 per Ticket.

Are gun laws too lax
[Image: 20160810223406_1.jpg]
Every time a new president comes in the first laws he creates are either Gun or Car related. Yet one of the biggest problems in our city is the abundance of guns with gun shops been shutdown and opening in a different location within minutes, are the laws too lax. During he presidency this photo was taken in the law stated that all guns where illegal except pistols to be kept hidden, selling is illegal as well, but when walking around guns are more prevalent than cars in some areas. Prices are also staying the same, which is cheap enough for the average citizen to get a hold of a gun. I hope that one president cracks down on guns and stops there selling altogether and others follow his example as has happened with other laws, E.g. parking fines.

AD: The admins are real. look to the sky.

Drugs, Money and more Drugs
[Image: 20160810223707_1.jpg]
With drugs in the forefront of the city in terms of crime, why is it still rising. Everyday I see more and more dealers standing on a corner, in a parks even with a shop (sometimes dealing to our officers), yet any government refuses to do a full crack down on the trade and just allows it to happen in the city or, if they seem to have any sense, in the villas. More and more people are becoming depend on drugs for the dealer himself its a risky business but compared to the money made well worth it. Imagine if your children were to get involved in this, yes they'd be rich but under the constant threat of a shooting or arrest, i don't think anyone wants to think about that.

AD: Chefs, not normally there.

Copyright Dawson Publishing. Do not copy. All Information was up to date at the time this was written.
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
The following 1 user Likes dawson270500's post:
  • Lesanka
Images be broke n stuff.
I just saw myself I don't know why they where working fine on my computer when I checked the post
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here