[EVENT] [V2D] Virus Epidemic rp #2 [Concluded]
Attention Participants!

As requested by Ghost, he is now the official Leader of the Government Official team. Everything you do needs to run through him before you do it, you must obey every order he gives you and he will stratify the group in what ever fashion he deems necessary.
Name: SirMinus
Steam ID: Will get later.
Hours: 1008
RPP:10
Posistion: Rebel.
Why do you want to join

Looks and sounds like a fun RP. If I get the role you can say rest assured the rebels will be organised and professional. Would love to get the rebel boys together an stir shit.
(08-09-2016, 11:36 PM)SirMinus Wrote: Name: SirMinus
Why do you want to join

Looks and sounds like a fun RP. If I get the role you can say rest assured the rebels will be organised and professional. Would love to get the rebel boys together an stir shit.

Accepted! Congratulations and Welcome to the event!
(08-09-2016, 11:39 PM)Njperry50 Wrote:
Why do you want to join

Could I possibly be the leader?
(08-09-2016, 11:42 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(08-09-2016, 11:39 PM)Njperry50 Wrote:
Why do you want to join

Could I possibly be the leader?

Of course you can.
Attention all Participants!

As requested by SirMinus, he has now been made the official Leader of the Rebellious civilians. He will call every shot and will be the center of every move you make. Everything you do, is done his way from now on.
Can I be the CDC Scientists Leader?
Lord would like to request a transfer from scientist to rebel.
(08-10-2016, 12:29 PM)SirMinus Wrote: Lord would like to request a transfer from scientist to rebel.

That's okay. Mr. Ranger has also requested a Transfer to rebellious civilian as well. Both will be transferd but as of now, rebellious civilian is full.
Attention all Participants!

As requested by Teddy, he has now been made the official leader of the CDC Scientist branch. He will provide us with all the necessary instructions which will be vital in finishing off the vaccine and shall lead us to successfully eliminate the Virus.