Hostage
(08-07-2016, 09:23 PM)Create Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 09:10 PM)[FL:RP] Apollo Wrote: That's a shame. Hostage should of received one.

If Hostage were to recieve the Veteran Tag, than all of the ex-moderators would want to tag aswell. Administration is a huge job and it requires dedication. The Moderation Rank, is only meant to be a trial for Administrators.

So, you're literally saying that Moderators are not good at theire Job, and should not be rewarded for the time they used on Moderating?
(08-08-2016, 01:46 AM)DreeBott Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 09:10 PM)[FL:RP] Apollo Wrote: That's a shame. Hostage should of received one.

If Hostage were to recieve the Veteran Tag, than all of the ex-moderators would want to tag aswell. Administration is a huge job and it requires dedication. The Moderation Rank, is only meant to be a trial for Administrators.

So, you're literally saying that Moderators are not good at theire Job, and should not be rewarded for the time they used on Moderating?

No, I am saying, that the Moderator Rank, is normally only temporary, in which they then follow up with the Administrator Rank. Hostage did a great job as mod, We had so many great roleplays. All the other mods are doing fantastic aswell. It has been that way for ages, Moderators don't get a resignation rank.
(08-07-2016, 10:18 PM)Random Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 10:05 PM)Midget Wrote: I think Hostage is special though. He has been here for a long time, he has always contributed and he has always been a positive soul.
I realize I don't decide but that's just what I think.

Again, not how it works.

You could probably be the nicest human in the world. Wouldn't help.. There's even administrators who do not have the veteran tag.

And no offence to Hostage, but he was not active on the servers. But when he was, he did great.

Wasn't active on the server nor on the forums at all.
(08-08-2016, 02:00 AM)Create Wrote:
(08-08-2016, 01:46 AM)DreeBott Wrote:

No, I am saying, that the Moderator Rank, is normally only temporary, in which they then follow up with the Administrator Rank. Hostage did a great job as mod, We had so many great roleplays. All the other mods are doing fantastic aswell. It has been that way for ages, Moderators don't get a resignation rank.

k
(08-07-2016, 10:27 PM)ForceGhost Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 10:18 PM)Random Wrote: There's even administrators who do not have the veteran tag.

I can vouch for this one  Cool

pff noobs
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]