Unban Request
Your name: Tomtheamazin

Your SteamID: Steam_0:0:142829505

Your ban ID: 70951

Banned by: [FL] Agorith

Reason: Scamming. This is what happened. I wanted to come on my most loved server and it said you have been banned so I went to check how long then it said 8 Months and I checked what for and it said scamming. And I wouldn't dream of doing that. So I thought for a while what could have happened so I thought maybe they copied down the wrong name or id number and that's all I could think of.

Involved: My friend JimOnDaPc, [lRP] Bobby and [H-LOG] ek123 (we were in a Trump Convoy)

Why we should unban you: Because we were driving around in a trump convoy when I got banned for scamming. Even when I wasn't doing anything.
Also its been 4 months and ive learnt my lesson and I want to get back to playing with my friends and I'm deeply sorry
[Image: kqzQP5O.png]
So first you claim you are convinced we made a mistake by banning you for scamming.
Then right afterwards you claim to have learned your lesson and you're deeply sorry?

You'll have to help me understand why you feel so deeply sorry towards and what lesson you've learned.

Just stick to the truth and nothing but the truth, it might just help your case.
No mistake was made when banning you at the time.

Take a look at the following PR on you.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=70245
So sorry about what I wrote I copy and pasted it from last time.
But I've learnt that scamming is a really Dicky thing to do.
Also I would quite happily return this guys vehicle or even give him enough money to buy some money packs back.
And I've learnt that its given me a bad rep so no one will want to make purchases with me.
So please could you end this torture of being banned or at least shorten it Thank you
[Image: kqzQP5O.png]
Tell you what, I'll leave you banned for 2 more weeks instead of 4 months if you accept the following deal:

Any future scamming no matter how small, will result in a permanent suspension.
Yeah I will never do anything like that ever.
Thank you so much
Approved.