The Đark Resignation
(09-15-2016, 08:47 PM)Falc Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 08:41 PM)DarkN00b Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 08:26 PM)Falc Wrote: Not like you released a shit ton of updates, so no offence but it won't change anything with you gone, this isn't a dig but more the truth, apart from you did make some pointless models for beer or whatever they were and a radio which you can't code so wasn't really down to you. Anyhow good luck in the future with whatever you do.

Well I honestly don't care about that now. But I trought stuff like that too until I got chance to make something.

(Though most people would think your opinion is overflowing with ignorance as you know nothing what I actually was doing when I was dev lol)

What I wanted to say - It matters what updates I release/contribute/do or what updates I make possible to be even released? I did updates for fun not for someone to praise me. If I was important or not will be seen later on after the dev team gets lazy again.

I knew nothing? You realize I was Admin and had to access to the offices where you done your things and posted your work? Think twice before you say I know nothing, because I could witness you doing close enough to nothing, the contributors done most of the shit released with the odd tweak from you. Talking about ignorance, take a look in the mirror sunshine.

It also does matter what updates you release and make possible, that's why you got the role. Not for "Fun" but because you was assigned to, to release things for the community. The dev team has been lazy ever since the split, don't try and take credit when barely anything was given apart from trucks, cars and boats which let's be honest, anyone can do. The radio's were the only half decent thing which the contributors did, lol.

I'll not reply again, just wanted to quickly shut down your cockiness.

See ya!

I don't give a f**k mate
Can you guys quit arguing? This isn't what we want new players to see in the bloody news and announcements. You both have your reasons to be mad at eachother, but for the rest of the communities sake, take it to PM

OT: You did a good job ĐarkN00b and Trashtag.
Goodbye, and goodluck!
Thanks for everything you made to us!
Oh well fuck me, i guess the project i started wont be getting released anytime soon.

It's sad to think about how optimistic we were behind the scenes. How excited we were when we all started, the ideas we envisioned. People judged us from what was released not about what we worked on. They never gave a damn about how many projects we started only how many were released which is of course totally natural and fine.  It's just that i know how it was, pages of potential that contained the passion and time of you too working filled with new content for the server. And for what? Did you guys get paid? Did you guys get recognition? Can you guys fly around the server? Pick people up? Ban people? Get kiss marks on your ass from other people? No.  Will your time be given back? No. You guys did this for the community. It's because of that i'm sad. Because you guys deserved more. More attention from the people you were putting your time and effort for ( Not the players but management), to test your projects and finally have them released. I understand that recently you've gotten slightly more attention but it should have been more and given a long time ago. I guess what i'm  trying to say is that, when i first joined the contributors i saw something that made me fear this day. Now that day is here. So i guess i'll write a message for both of you since you two i worked with you two in the time i was contributor.

DarkN00b: It doesn't matter what reason made you leave but Good luck  wherever life takes you. You're a worker i'll say that, so i have a feeling you won't need my blessing because you know how to handle yourself. I know that my time as a contributor was limited as was my contributions with only one project and two other items. But hey, i just wanted to thank you for testing my project. I hope it get's published and not scraped. Keep me added on steam i'll talk to you on that. 

TrashTag: Mob Psycho 100 you've gotta watch it. It's made by the same people who made One Man Punch and it's the BOMB!. Yeah also thanks for all the help you gave me. You were like the developer of coding in that department for me considering how much you helped me. I know we're gonna talk again so i'll cya around and good luck to you in school man, Germany has a hard school system, but it's better than ireland's one.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Sad to see you leaving the development team DarkN00b!
Goodbye, and good luck for your future projects.
We will miss you you Sad
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Good luck in your future buddy!
Sad to see you both go. You have deserved way more. As you are both good friends of mine I'll write message for each of you.

DarkN00b: Dear diary, today i will write message here for you in which i let everything stored inside me out. All feelings/thoughts/concerns/wishes/etc shall flow into this message.

Spoiler :
:steamsalty:
Bai Bai nuuub

TrashTag: Best d00d i have seen around here. Never have i seen such a chilled guy with these roleplay abilities. It is a shame you don't have Admin yet... Anyways very much thank you for all the great things you did for us, for the community. Keep uo the good work. May your life be the most successsful one. Bai Bai

PS for Avgar only

Spoiler :
I fucking said for Avgar only -.- No need to try as this message works IP-sided

The following 2 users Like Arkten's post:
  • DreeBott, sebasti161
(09-26-2016, 08:45 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: Sad to see you both go. You have deserved way more. As you are both good friends of mine I'll write message for each of you.

DarkN00b: Dear diary, today i will write message here for you in which i let everything stored inside me out. All feelings/thoughts/concerns/wishes/etc shall flow into this message.

Spoiler :
Thinkingteamsalty:
Bai Bai nuuub

TrashTag: Best d00d i have seen around here. Never have i seen such a chilled guy with these roleplay abilities. It is a shame you don't have Admin yet... Anyways very much thank you for all the great things you did for us, for the community. Keep uo the good work. May your life be the most successsful one. Bai Bai

[Image: fdc64522b7b3a15445f63b9544947ab0.png]
Exposed!!
The following 1 user Likes DreeBott's post:
  • Arkten