My new Keyboard
Hello, everyone! 

As you could probably tell by the title, I have a new keyboard. Yay. Should be in use by the end of this week. 

I got a Cooler Master Devastator II gaming keyboard and mouse combo. This keyboard and mouse features:
  • Mem-chanical Switches - Cooler Master's exclusive switches are durable and feel like mechanical switches with satisfying tactile feedback

• Blue LED Backlighting - Single LED backlight helps you type at night. Plus, it looks cool

• Laser-etched Keys - The print on each keycap won't fade or disappear

• Compatible with Custom Keycaps - Customize each key with your own keycaps. Cherry MX compatible

• Precision Optical Sensor - Your cursor goes where you want, as fast as you want, even during intense gaming. Be in total control.

• On-the-fly DPI Settings - Switch quickly between three preset DPI settings: 1000/1600/2000

• Solid Control and Grip - Solid rubber sides provide maximum grip. An ergo-ambidextrous shape works great even if you're left-handed

• Dedicated Multimedia Keys - Absolute control of volume and music right at your fingertips
This keyboard/mouse combo cost me $33.00 plus tax on amazon.

Picture down below:

Spoiler :
[Image: 61osZmSjSgL._SL1000_.jpg]

In case anybody else wants to take a look at this keyboard, here is the link:

https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Dev...b_title_ce
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • ForceGhost
I'm actually considering of buying the red version of this keyboard, as I do need a new one and a mouse also.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
#RainbowColoredKeyboard.
Who needs that?
Honestly, why not buy a good Keybord that holds like a tank, 1 color is fine to see more when its dark but rainow colored Keyboard?
Why?
(08-03-2016, 02:06 AM)DreeBott Wrote: #RainbowColoredKeyboard.
Who needs that?
Honestly, why not buy a good Keybord that holds like a tank, 1 color is fine to see more when its dark but rainow colored Keyboard?
Why?

I just needed a keyboard with a Numpad in general and I needed a new mouse too, so I figured, eh, f*ck it and bought a combo.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Random
Amazon doesn't charge tax.
I have the Cooler Master Octane, I had the Cooler Master Devastator 1 before and it lasted about 2 years, still works now but I gave it to my brother. I've always liked the feel of a membrane keyboard over mechanical keys, but many people think otherwise.

I'm pretty sure the mouse on the Devastator 2 mouse is the same as the one that I got with mine. Works well and it has a cool headlight beam out the front of it. However I noticed that I had issues with double clicking while only clicking once, and that alone is really fucking irritating. So I ended up getting this mouse to replace it: https://www.amazon.com/Redragon-PERDITIO...B00GU8W5AE

I must say I love this mouse. It's just like the Razer Naga at a fraction of the price, and it supports any color you would like with 5 profiles and custom dpi settings.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 1 user Likes MasterNoda's post:
  • Reebs
First post in about 1 and a half years (Probably), dunno if it was the best idea to spend £300+ on all this stuff 2 weeks ago, but I got a new keyboard, mouse and monitor

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma
Mouse: Steelseries C700 Rival
Monitor: Some BenQ 21" 1920x1080

Not had any problems with it apart from a firmware update for the mouse that I had to sort, But now I can put my memes on the side of my mouse so my Mum knows she has failed.

(08-03-2016, 04:27 AM)SeanyBhoy2000 Wrote: Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma
Mouse: Steelseries C700 Rival
Monitor: Some BenQ 21" 1920x1080

I have the Deathstalker as i prefer the keys, But i have the same mouse and a slightly bigger monitor ^.^

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
I'm a Razer type of guy. I personally have a Razer Blackwidow, tis great.

Congrats, Reebs. I guess. Finally you can have keybinds on a numpad, haha.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 2 users Like Random's post:
  • Hitman, Reebs
Scuffed keyboard