Where are you on the political spectrum?
I'm extremely right and slightly auth.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(02-09-2017, 12:59 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(02-09-2017, 12:06 PM)Holdem Wrote: Conclusion:
God damn you're one hippie communist
Now that it is winter and cold outside, you may even have your hands in your own pockets!

Damn greed you sound like you're straight out of the 1960's America
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Archer
Commie-insult used by fascists when they realise they cannot win the debate
Look up:Libtard,Hippie,Loony Leftie,Red
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(02-09-2017, 03:25 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Commie-insult used by fascists when they realise they cannot win the debate

Woah, that's some dirty mouth right there, how do you kiss your mother after that? do you even know meaning of that word?

Name proper points risen by Holden, and how are they possibly achievable
(02-09-2017, 03:25 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote: Commie-insult used by fascists when they realise they cannot win the debate

Are you suggesting that greed is a fascist just because he responded to a left wing point of view? In this way you assumed his political ideology and insulted in a way which contradicts your entire point in this post.
No,I stated fascists generally use that kind of insults
I don't agree with Holdem about the free part(except for the Internet and transport),but everyone has the rights to receive affordable housing,food,and water.
+rep
(02-09-2017, 12:06 PM)Holdem Wrote: I wish for a society without politicians or money, no leaders, nobody in charge but everyone as a community. 

Sounds a lot like communism without the state. How would this ever work? 
A basic society was made out of necessity about a 100,000 years ago, without some kind of system things do not go around and we would never progress as a species.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Archer
right libertarian, come at me u commie bastards

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
also hitler did nothing wrong

We must seize the memes of production!![Image: amiity_by_ratatoskrr1-dapwu5z.png]
(02-10-2017, 08:47 PM)Amiity Wrote: right libertarian, come at me u commie bastards

Too much freedom=slavery
+rep