A typical Fearless Suggestion
I'll offer to take all the negative energy people have towards the staff and take the demote  Angel
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
+support l0l
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Arkten
When will this be done?
+Support
You should be able to pay 50$ for admin. Then we would really be rockin' around the clock.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
My -Support still stands, I will give reason this time..

Just promote sebasti, to mod, he will have SA within a week.. That should be fine.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 4 users Like Random's post:
  • Ghost, mintblackbeard, sebasti161, Broccoli
I say this is what we should do, demote all the staff team and give the following people staff ranks

Super Admin - Sebasti
Super Admin - Greed
Admin - MrTrashTag
Admin - Foxirius
Admin - Dreebott
Admin - JackZ
Mod - Create
Mod - Ratatoskrr
Mod - Falc
Mod - KingKickass

And give everyone who has 500 hours teacher????

Problem Solved!

The following 1 user Likes Danny Boy's post:
  • sebasti161
Or how about we just give all the roles to soulripper and demote everyone else and see how the server runs.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
+Support
(08-02-2016, 05:00 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 04:58 PM)Immo Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 01:27 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Although I get why you might think this is funny, it's not
There's a reason why a big portion of the community wants some staff members gone, and it's not because those staff members are friendly, exactly the opposite actually
Not every staff member should be demoted obviously, a big portion does their "job" properly, there's just a few rotten apples in the bunch that makes it look unattractive

Thats what people who got banned and whines about it would say Heart Heart Heart Heart

I think Greed has enough experience to be passed that stage by now.

Tbh I dislike Greed a lot and what he has to say, but I must say he has got a point.
Regards, Midget