A typical Fearless Suggestion
(08-02-2016, 03:20 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 03:15 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 01:27 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Although I get why you might think this is funny, it's not
There's a reason why a big portion of the community wants some staff members gone, and it's not because those staff members are friendly, exactly the opposite actually
Not every staff member should be demoted obviously, a big portion does their "job" properly, there's just a few rotten apples in the bunch that makes it look unattractive

Couldn't have said it better myself. Have a feeling I'll probably be bollocked for saying this lol

You'll lose teacher soon because you have a different opinion than the staff team

Meh, I do what a teachers supposed to do and answer /help's and help anyone who needs it. I applied to help people and that's what I've done, if they want to persecute me then fine.

OT: +Support.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Captain Barry, Greed^
+Support. Everyone 4 demotion. Even devs, contributors and teachers
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Tomo
(08-02-2016, 04:17 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: +Support. Everyone 4 demotion. Even devs, contributors and teachers

Even gingers
(08-02-2016, 04:17 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: +Support. Everyone 4 demotion. Even devs and teachers, but not contributors.

Now it looks better.

Coffee
Fearless Contributor
The following 2 users Like Coffee's post:
  • Arkten, Andrew Juniperfield
(08-02-2016, 04:17 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: +Support. Everyone 4 demotion. Even devs, contributors and teachers

Why Teachers too? :/

OT: -Support
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
i agree with coffee.

PS: i think this is the first time i have seen someone saying on-topic in an off-topic thread LOL
+/- support
(08-02-2016, 04:58 PM)Immo Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 01:27 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Although I get why you might think this is funny, it's not
There's a reason why a big portion of the community wants some staff members gone, and it's not because those staff members are friendly, exactly the opposite actually
Not every staff member should be demoted obviously, a big portion does their "job" properly, there's just a few rotten apples in the bunch that makes it look unattractive

Thats what people who got banned and whines about it would say Heart Heart Heart Heart

I think Greed has enough experience to be passed that stage by now.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • Nadrickk

Angel Angel Angel 
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
+support
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]