Falc's Goodbye.
Heyo Falc,

Recently, we've done nothing but argue, and oh dear it might of annoyed me abit, but you're still a friend to me, i remember when we used to talk on a regular basis, and it's really sad to see you go, i hope we will keep in toutch.

I will never forget that one night i got this message "You've been promoted to Teacher, Jonas. Congratulations!", i was so happy, and i hope you will still keep on being an awesome guy whereever you go.

See ya, Falc :c

Jonas
Fearless Teacher
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Falc
Had some fun moments with you.
goodbye and good luck with whatever you're doing next.
You was a good person.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Bye Falc!
Goodbye Falc, you're definitely the funniest person i've met. We've had our ups and downs, nonetheless good luck in the future!
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • Falc
GL in the future falc!
Goodbuy. Take care.
Goodbye Falc, You were an amazing administrator for the server and I will always remember you.
Good luck for your future!
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Falc
Never got to speak to you, Falc. You seemed like a decent guy who kept it real and it sucks to see you were given an ultimatum like this.

Take care man.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Decay's post:
  • Falc
Turns out the owner of a new community is schizophrenic and changed his mind after I've made myself look like a twat. He's changing the gamemode but I still stick by my decision to make it my main priority.

Anyhow I'm still pissed off by being given an ultimatum like this by the staff, which I won't get over for a while as it's massively unfair and I won't return to the servers unless Denino calls upon me (or I'm getting my half inventory I gave away back), I guess it means I can still post on the forums though.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Kippsee, Tomo