Falc's Goodbye.
(08-01-2016, 06:09 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: It's not based on a stolen gamemode, get your facts right. You clearly have no knowledge whatsoever when it comes to gamemodes.

Here, this is what we used back in the days: https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=681401

Goodbye, and hope you enjoyed your time here.

You carry on lying out of your ass, Soul. We both know the truth.
Cya Falc, as people have said before it's a shame you're going out like this. I'm not going to pretend to know you or like you but from our brief conversations I know you can be quite a funny guy. I wish you all the best in the future
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
You are breaching ToS, by helping (aiding) georgy running the server (which uses a derivate work of the FL services (CityRP))

just incase you cannot read
Keep the peace please. Its a goodbye thread; take it to pm.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Rest in peace Samzo
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Tomo, Falc, sebasti161
D: Noooo Falcao why! I Remember when you was bad..really really bad like REALLY BAD dictator walking outside the city and commanding SRU/PO to arrest someone for nothing lol. And i was your guard as SRU..oh good times anyways good luck with your life Falcao... i will miss you even we never... spoke each other.

The following 1 user Likes Yellow's post:
  • Falc
(08-01-2016, 06:42 PM)Fultz Wrote: Rest in peace Samzo

Thanks, sir.

It's been an honour teaching you to agg rp.
Bye
Goodbye and GL whit whatever you going to do next.

You know what I think about you and will not state it here, it's between you and me.
(08-01-2016, 06:25 PM),Borovichok Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 06:17 PM)Reebs Wrote: I'm gonna be honest, Falc.

Recently we've had our ups and downs, and most recently, a massive dispute over something that will not be mentioned here. I remember when we first met, I had absolutely no clue who you were, but that quickly changed. We started to speak on a regular basis and I considered you my friend.

You're a good guy, Falc, and I like you. It's a shame that you've decided to go out this way.

Bye.

I respect you here purely for a reason that you didnt include that "Reebs Fearless Moderator" crap in this ^ post.

OT:
I really hope that FL staff will get some sence in their heads and reallise that banning people who administrate (not own) something is pure bullshit, and you will still be able to play.

Not saying goodbye, I will still teach you to speak with russians on CSGO

Maksio, FL is like EU, full of "pomidor" that prefer to get their self exploded instead of be.... A szkoda gadać, szkoda szczępić ryja. Nie warto było głupie chuje!
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk