[FL] Hitman
(08-01-2016, 11:11 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Seeing as TheMJ is being immature and keep reporting my videos together with reebs etc, I'll reupload it again tomorrow, funny how he provided the evidence and then decides to start being childish about it
-Involved, can be seen on the video, also I participated in the train colony*

MJ never provided evidence for you to use. You blatantly took his video, without asking him for permission pre-hand.. He has done the right thing and taken the video down. I do kot see how that is childish.

You should get your own "evidence" the next time around.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(08-01-2016, 11:16 PM)Random Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 11:11 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Seeing as TheMJ is being immature and keep reporting my videos together with reebs etc, I'll reupload it again tomorrow, funny how he provided the evidence and then decides to start being childish about it

MJ never provided evidence for you to use. You blatantly took his video, without asking him for permission pre-hand.. He has done the right thing and taken the video down. I do kot see how that is childish.

What a ridiculously childish argument
I take a toy so he punches me because he had it first and cant play with it? Fuck me you guys are pathetic if that's how you choose to spend your week

Edit: Will reupload to several hosts tomorrow so TheMJ and company can waste their day reporting me
(08-01-2016, 11:19 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 11:16 PM)Random Wrote:

What a ridiculously childish argument
I take a toy so he punches me because he had it first and cant play with it? Fuck me you guys are pathetic if that's how you choose to spend your week

Edit: Will reupload to several hosts tomorrow so TheMJ and company can waste their day reporting me

You claimed that he "provided" evidence for you, as if he gave you the video for you to use in this AA. It is TheMJ's video, he can upload and take it down as he wants. You can't and shouldn't. Again, get on the server and record for yourself if you are worried about "evidence" 'being taken down'.

Edit: I am not going to stop you from uploading the video, nor am I going to stop "TheMJ and company" from reporting it.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
No more now. Stay on topic of the actual situation.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Thread restored
If any SA can pm me, I'll gladly provide a private link to the micspam evidence
(08-05-2016, 12:50 AM)Azog Wrote: -snip-

You're not involved, enjoy the 50% warning lad.
Any updates? Been a month...
Still got the video evidence that I can send in a PM to an SA if requested
Since you are able to CC 3 people in a PM, please send it to all three of us.

It's being looked into internally. We will post a conclusion as soon as we're done.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
After looking through the evidence and replies it appears that the only issue here, really, is micspamming (aka usage of microphone to play music without having sufficient items that transmit that music in-game).

While this is minor, it is still rule-break. Hitman has done a similar thing that was found in an admin abuse case (rule break that is minor, but still rule break) and so he's receiving an official warning regarding these issues. If he does so again he will be punished more severely.

Admin abuse case closed.