I'm sorry to announce...
See ya, smackhead! (That how you say it?)
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • don
wont be missed Cheese
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • don, Hitman
We've had our ups and downs, but you're honestly a great and fun guy to be around and I will miss you.

All the best and take care.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • don
See ya scouse kid, I'll still talk to you anyway
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • don
Glad you're gone, don't come back you smackhead.

You'll be missed mate, you've made me laugh so much throughout our time here <3
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Awestruck's post:
  • don
Thank you all for being so loving.

Take care besides Awestruck and yes Agorith haha.
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Awestruck
Greed neither will your weird and kinky messages to younger people...

<14:31:33> "ffggsg" pokes you: you sound like someone I want to wake up next to every day for the rest of my life, no homo
<14:32:23> "ffggsg" pokes you: ou sound like someone I want to wake up next to every day for the rest of my life, no homo
<14:32:33> "ffggsg" pokes you: You sound like someone I want to wake up next to every day for the rest of my life, no homo
<14:32:37> "ffggsg" pokes you: You sound like someone I want to wake up next to every day for the rest of my life, no homo
<14:32:43> "ffggsg" pokes you: You sound like someone I want to wake up next to every day for the rest of my life, no homo
<14:32:54> You poked "Pear" with message: i need help im being spammed in poke
<15:04:01> "ffggsg" pokes you: hey, sorry i saw your profile and i just thought you looked cute in your picture. i really wanted to
<15:04:05> "ffggsg": hey, sorry i saw your profile and i just thought you looked cute in your picture. i really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why it's a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you sorry that wasnt flirtring i swear im just trying to be friendly i really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy i don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk you look really nice and fun xxx
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • Random
(07-30-2016, 06:38 AM)Reebs Wrote: Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Don't be like that. Please.
The following 3 users Like Mist's post:
  • Greed^, Prosto, Haarek
bye you chav
The following 1 user Likes Sentinel's post:
  • don
(07-30-2016, 12:11 PM)Perqe Wrote: -snip-

Heart Heart  I know you want me, and you'll learn eventually that there's nothing as important as the love between us xoxo
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • don