UBR Greed
(07-22-2016, 09:27 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 06:26 PM)Greed^ Wrote: -snip-

Where does it state in the rules you can join a job to manufacture stuff for yourself in case there's no-one as the job already?
I can only find this rule, which you are breaking by doing so.
9.7 Do not change jobs just to buy something from the market (this is powergaming).
Where in the rules does it say fearrp is off when the person tries to kill you?
Exactly, unwritten rule
Another example that shows what I was doing isn't powergaming
This user was ignoring customers, I simply had no customers
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=73075
Also, why would the rules state things that are allowed? They are supposed to state things that are not allowed
Greed, please stop bumping your own UBR. In the future, please just edit your post to convey the message.

Reebs
Fearless Moderator
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Im not bumping it, now please stop posting unless you have something relevant to add
Please remain patience as we've already reached our verdict.
You can expect an SA to state said verdict on here very soon.
Hello Greed,

Thank you for taking your time to post this unban request and the additional replies to the unban request. I brought the ban up within the team to discuss it and what we should do with it, together we have reached a conclusion.

We've decided to both remove the last chance and reduce the ban length, we’ve removed the last chance from your ban as we do not feel like this is needed in this situation, after all you do only have a total of eight bans if we count this one in.
On top of the last chance removal I’ll also reduce the ban to a total of 2 weeks, this means you will be banned until August the 5th 2016.

The reason we do not remove the ban is because you were in violation of rule 9.7, you are not allowed to change jobs just to buy something from the market, this is classified as powergaming.