[forumgame] roast the person above you
666 Posts huh? Well that is fancy coming from someone who looks like he has been addicted to cocaine for 3 years

ROASTED
[Image: S5YZyrw.png]
(07-23-2016, 11:41 AM)Hunterr Wrote: 666 Posts huh? Well that is fancy coming from someone who looks like he has been addicted to cocaine for 3 years

ROASTED

That's nice coming from someone whose name is hunter but has a picture of a city as signature
What are you hunting, Jaguar-cars or Ford Raptors?

FUNNY ROASTED
I dont know but I imagine you are hunting for bricks to support your house and family...
(07-23-2016, 11:51 AM)Hunterr Wrote: I dont know but I imagine you are hunting for bricks to support your house and family...

I imagine you need to be a hunter to support yourself after your parents kicked you out?

IMPACT ROASTED
(07-23-2016, 11:54 AM)Emil2205 Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 11:51 AM)Hunterr Wrote: I dont know but I imagine you are hunting for bricks to support your house and family...

I imagine you need to be a hunter to support yourself after your parents kicked you out?

IMPACT ROASTED

Ignore the video just listen to the words... This is for you Emil

(07-23-2016, 11:56 AM)Hunterr Wrote:
(07-23-2016, 11:54 AM)Emil2205 Wrote:

IMPACT ROASTED

Ignore the video just listen to the words... This is for you Emil

The gravestone on the left is yours while the one on the right is your wifes.

[Image: 2823855.main_image.jpg]
You all literally have the shittest patter or insults I have ever read on an Internet forum. Honest to fucking God the average in here must be about 6...if you come to Scotland and try any of that shit I'm not joking a 9 year old will have you red faced with the patter you will be slapped around with.

Absolute fucking cabbages man.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-23-2016, 12:18 PM)Marty Wrote: You all literally have the shittest patter or insults I have ever read on an Internet forum. Honest to fucking God the average in here must be about 6...if you come to Scotland and try any of that shit I'm not joking a 9 year old will have you red faced with the patter you will be slapped around with.

Absolute fucking cabbages man.

dude it's satire
You are all an absolute waste of spunk.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-23-2016, 12:42 PM)Marty Wrote: You are all an absolute waste of spunk.

Suck my shit you complete and utter twat
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]