DramaAlertRP [Information]
(07-20-2016, 12:20 PM)zay Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 11:04 AM)Ph4ntom Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 10:57 AM)zay Wrote: You have some competition now, just because we made it better than your's. You don't have to be jealous or keep crying in this thread

Look mate, if you want to be recognized in FL as a good RPer and a good member of the community, first off stop calling people jealous or claim they are crying. You need to be able to try and come up with Semi-Original ideas, but I'm glad you took inspiration from SirMinus' idea of FearlessAlert. However he has rights to claim it as his idea.

I don't really care about good rp'ing or recognized, I'm just tryna expose people like SirMinus crying 24/7 on this thread.

Oh shit SirMinus just got exposed
(07-20-2016, 10:57 AM)zay Wrote: You have some competition now, just because we made it better than your's. You don't have to be jealous or keep crying in this thread

Look mate, if you want to be recognized in FL as a good RPer and a good member of the community, first off stop calling people jealous or claim they are crying. You need to be able to try and come up with Semi-Original ideas, but I'm glad you took inspiration from SirMinus' idea of FearlessAlert. However he has rights to claim it as his idea.

I don't really care about good rp'ing or recognized, I'm just tryna expose people like SirMinus crying 24/7 on this thread.

Wow shit man, really exposed me, great job. Shit man, I might break down! Someone fetch me a box of tissues!
Wrong forum. Moved.

So how is someone "crying" on a public thread you exposing them? I think they've exposed themselves.
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • zay
(07-20-2016, 12:41 PM)Hitman Wrote:

So how is someone "crying" on a public thread you exposing them? I think they've exposed themselves.

wut, iz joke. y u have a angry at me? I may have read this wrong
(07-20-2016, 12:41 PM)Hitman Wrote:

I have exposed myself definitely wasn't joking or anything.

Vendetta?
Alright I think here's some missunderstanding we didn't try to copy your RP in any way since zay made his thread about GreekAssassin an Idea came up I was like: "dude let's do a DramaAlertRP" so we had no problem with it we didn't copy it somehow and I looked at your thread you made a movie and we're doing a RP.
Not sure if you did a rp already but next time don't call someone copier.
I could call someone you're copying my rp cuz you made a restaraunt and you're doing chefRP atleast 50% - 80% of the community
did a chefRP once.

Our DramaAlert was semi - original since we did not knew about yours.
[Image: t4iy89zg.png]
(07-20-2016, 12:53 PM)Fluurr Wrote: Alright I think here's some missunderstanding we didn't try to copy your RP in any way since zay made his thread about GreekAssassin an Idea came up I was like: "dude let's do a DramaAlertRP" so we had no problem with it we didn't copy it somehow and I looked at your thread you made a movie and we're doing a RP.
Not sure if you did a rp already but next time don't call someone copier.
I could call someone you're copying my rp cuz you made a restaraunt and you're doing chefRP atleast 50% - 80% of the community
did a chefRP once.

Our DramaAlert was semi - original since we did not knew about yours.

We're avin a giggle lad, i'll pop in to yer RP.

The last person to listen to is this guy ahaha, well played great roleplay keep it up mate.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 2 users Like Cox's post:
  • zay, TJ Howard
(07-20-2016, 02:23 PM)Cox Wrote:

The last person to listen to is this guy ahaha, well played great roleplay keep it up mate.
Thx Cox