hitman's goodbye thread
kjeft a kompess
Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he really is.
(07-09-2016, 11:59 PM)Perqe Wrote: Reebs what ya chatting Falcao was just pissing about not doing anything wrong in my opinion, if this is abusing powers surely no admin can have fun and if they do they should be demoted? Hitman should of been gone he treats people wrongly but he can be nice on some days, he has been nice to me but sometimes a *** so i dont really feel any sympathy towards the geezer anymore...

Right, so again, I would have liked to leave the conversation there but I'm being drawn back into this.

Falcao's wrongdoing was mainly the fact that he did not admit to his mistake in the courthouse, therefore lying. 

Just because Hitman throws a bit of salt now and again doesn't mean that he should not be an administrator because that's just the way he is.

Now, I want to leave this conversation here, and if you would like to discuss this further, please contact me via Forum PM.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 3 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Jonas, Random, Adamantite
No one gives a fuck. Bloody hell. 2016 and fools are arguing about demotions and shit on a community for a server that's on a £5 game...

Don't you all have better shit to do ? I thought that shit got left behind in 2007...

I'm all for being a troll and doing my best to piss people off...but some of you take this arguing shit far too seriously.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Infernaw, sebasti161
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 5 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Coffee, Jonas, Ratatoskrr, Jerrycat, sebasti161
(07-10-2016, 07:00 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: [Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

i eat too much salt chips sorry
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(07-10-2016, 01:29 AM)Reebs Wrote:
(07-09-2016, 11:59 PM)Perqe Wrote: Reebs what ya chatting Falcao was just pissing about not doing anything wrong in my opinion, if this is abusing powers surely no admin can have fun and if they do they should be demoted? Hitman should of been gone he treats people wrongly but he can be nice on some days, he has been nice to me but sometimes a *** so i dont really feel any sympathy towards the geezer anymore...

Right, so again, I would have liked to leave the conversation there but I'm being drawn back into this.

Falcao's wrongdoing was mainly the fact that he did not admit to his mistake in the courthouse, therefore lying. 

Just because Hitman throws a bit of salt now and again doesn't mean that he should not be an administrator because that's just the way he is.

Now, I want to leave this conversation here, and if you would like to discuss this further, please contact me via Forum PM.

Jesus Reebs, can you stick up for your boyfriend anymore??
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Cox
(07-10-2016, 02:04 AM)Marty Wrote: No one gives a fuck. Bloody hell. 2016 and fools are arguing about demotions and shit on a community for a server that's on a £5 game...

Don't you all have better shit to do ? I thought that shit got left behind in 2007...

I'm all for being a troll and doing my best to piss people off...but some of you take this arguing shit far too seriously.

But Martyn, Fearless is some peoples lives and they can't live without it because all their friends are on a computer screen
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Marty
Tell me about it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
This was meant to start a shitstorm and it turned into one.

Closed.