Fango's UBR
Your name: Fango Fett

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59688759

Your ban ID: 66241

Banned by: Suarez (resigned since, can't remember if he was a FL:M or a FL)

Reason: Extreme propppush/kill/spam // Attempting to crash the server.

Involved: There wasn't really anyone in particular involved besides my banning moderator/administrator, Suarez.

Why we should unban you: I realize that apologetic unban requests do no often get accepted, but please hear me out. About 7 months ago, I made one of the biggest mistakes in my online history by intentionally causing mayhem on this server and by doing so interrupting roleplays that people might have been deeply in to. Before I had done that, I wasn't that bad of a roleplayer, I'd managed to earn a roleplay point as well as rack up 400 odd hours on the server. What I did was a result of me being taunted as you can read about in my previous unban request. Ever since, I've been going on super serious roleplay servers like PERP to help develop and advance my roleplaying skill as well as develop my tolerance for being taunted like that and I feel  that and I can say firmly that they have indeed advanced since. On my previous unban request, I was asked 'How can we trust you not to do the same thing again?' or something similar to that. My answer to that is that there is no other way you can trust me besides my genuine word that I promise to God not to do so again.

Thank you for taking the time to read. Any sort of punishment (for example, a month's prop ban) if I am unbanned/the ban is shortened is completely reasonable with me because I realize both the severity and the maliciousness of my actions was exceedingly high.

plz unban Sad
This was your 3rd ban in a row for prop related incidents. Other than "I am sorry I wont do it again" what makes you deserve a second chance at playing on our servers?

Why should you, of all people banned for the same exact thing be granted that sacred second chance?

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
I've been going on other roleplaying servers such as PERP (which are 'serious' instead of 'semi-serious') which I mentioned up above in order to work on my roleplaying skill and I believe I've worked on it to the point I am ready to come back to a community such as Fearless.

By repeatedly going on them, I've developed a interest and a love for role playing servers (not DarkRP, of course - to hell with those servers) unlike before where I was just like 'Eh, it's a garry's mod server' and I personally feel I will not come to breaking any more rules because of this value and affection I have for them now.

I've been working hard on these servers to effectively 'earn' my right to come back on the server. (at least, that's how I think of it)

As I said before - any punishment if I am unbanned/the ban is shortened is 100% reasonable because I realize how malicious and petty my actions were.

Thank you.
I can lift your ban in exchange for a prop/toolgun/physgun access blacklist for ten hours.

Are you willing to go with this solution?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I accept wholeheartedly. I find those terms completely reasonable.
Uhh, Infernaw is apparently away until the 18th, at least that's what it says on his profile. May another administrator take over..?
I can't really remember the circumstances but you've been banned a long time. I'm sure you've learnt your mistake, I'll let the admin team do whatever they seem fit.
You will receive prop/toolgun/physgun blacklist for ten hours.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]