Haazey UBR
Your name: Haazey

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53009291

Your ban ID: 72505

Banned by: [FL:M] Generation

Reason: Major FailRP

Involved: Iac

I can't see how this is major FailRP as it's got nothing to do with OOC related or anything like that. I haven't been on the server in a while and i'm new to the new additions, one of them being /act. Stumbling across a player sitting down in the middle of the road i'm excited to know how he did it, in which he told me how to, However he never told me how to get back up which i now know is /act stop. I explained this to the moderator but he had none of it. I don't see how it's failRP especially Major FailRP and i believe this is a false ban and i should have been let of with a warning since i was unaware how to stand back up
[Image: IbHBvag.png]
If you like BMW M4's +rep me.
Awaiting Generations side before reaching a conclusion.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
Could you please elaborate more as to what precisely happened before the moderator issued the ban?

As I highly doubt he had banned you for ''major failRP'' simply because you were sitting down somewhere?
(07-08-2016, 05:37 PM)Agorith Wrote: Could you please elaborate more as to what precisely happened before the moderator issued the ban?

As I highly doubt he had banned you for ''major failRP'' simply because you were sitting down somewhere?

I asked a guy how to sit down, and he told me how.
I sat down in the middle of the road, not knowing how to get back up.
I asked the guy who told me how to but he just sat there.
I was sitting there for around 20-40 seconds before being picked up.
We was both picked up and i was accused of participating in "Chicken RP" when i stated i wasn't and i didn't know how to get up (In logs).
Then i was banned.
Hello,
It’s your own responsibilities to get updated with the rules and the updates. You have now 350 hours and you should be aware that doing such a thing would be leading to a suspension. You even said into the LOOC before the suspension: “i was chilling and unaware of the rule”.

Generation
Fearless Moderator
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(07-08-2016, 06:52 PM)Generation Wrote: Hello,
It’s your own responsibilities to get updated with the rules and the updates. You have now 350 hours and you should be aware that doing such a thing would be leading to a suspension. You even said into the LOOC before the suspension: “i was chilling and unaware of the rule”.

Generation
Fearless Moderator

Referring to the term "Chilling" because i didn't know how to get up.
It was not made clear there was a new update
(07-08-2016, 06:52 PM)Generation Wrote: Hello,

Generation
Fearless Moderator

how the fuck is he gonna "get updated with the rules and updates" if he doesn't play the bloody server
not all of us sit on our asses playing gmod, we have other things to do
Though it's your responsibility to check up on the updates/rules whenever you join Fearless servers, I could agree to leaving you with a warning for this.
It seems you truly were unaware of how to get back up, and you could have just been spoken to instead of getting issued a ban for ''Major FailRP''.

Be sure to keep yourself up to date everytime you join the Fearless servers in order to avoid minor complications like this.
If witnessed doing anything of the sorts again in the future, the ban will be harsher than the one that had been issued this time due to yourself being made aware of this now.

I will approve it ingame soon, but am currently unable to.

Approved.