My Goodbye
I just love small communities, everyone is much more closely nit and, there is no hate. <3
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
Eh Todcat Good Bye, Have fun, Good Luck with everything

[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(11-14-2011, 08:11 PM)Fultzy Wrote:
(11-14-2011, 06:47 PM)Dryblood Wrote: In a forum you a freely allowed to post your own opinion as long as it consists with the Forum rules.

im pretty sure you would ban someone if they would say negative stuff to you :/

Do you read the forums? :S
(11-12-2011, 04:34 PM)todcat Wrote: Actually the main reason is, because the community is much better in my opinion. The server is heavily modified and is not mingy. I do alot of passive Rp, and I'm not stupid. The people on there are so friendly and laid back, they don't pretend it's real life, and they aren't stuck up about everything, it's like a bunch of pinkie pie's running around. It's great. I know only about 5 of you in this entire community liked me, but oh well. <3

DarkRP and not mingey, and a Trabant is faster than a Murcielago..

Anyway have fun being admin there, see you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(11-14-2011, 09:06 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
(11-12-2011, 04:34 PM)todcat Wrote: Actually the main reason is, because the community is much better in my opinion. The server is heavily modified and is not mingy. I do alot of passive Rp, and I'm not stupid. The people on there are so friendly and laid back, they don't pretend it's real life, and they aren't stuck up about everything, it's like a bunch of pinkie pie's running around. It's great. I know only about 5 of you in this entire community liked me, but oh well. <3

DarkRP and not mingey, and a Trabant is faster than a Murcielago..

Anyway have fun being admin there, see you.

City RP is just heavily modified DarkRP is it not? It's about the players and community, not the gamemode itself.
I love Ryan.

CityRP is a modified version of Cider.
Regardless, it's not the gamemode.
I love Ryan.

Now guys, Im not here to defend him or anything, but lets be a bit formal here instead of all the hate.
After all he is saying goodbye, so at least give him the mature Fearless attitude.

Todcat, its been fun and wish you good luck with the admin on the server. Feel free to come back and RP with me anytime.

P.S. - DarkRP is too colorful, thus I wont join
(11-14-2011, 10:37 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Now guys, Im not here to defend him or anything, but lets be a bit formal here instead of all the hate.
After all he is saying goodbye, so at least give him the mature Fearless attitude.

Todcat, its been fun and wish you good luck with the admin on the server. Feel free to come back and RP with me anytime.

If I was to say something positive in this thread I would be lying, all I can say is Bye.
(11-15-2011, 08:16 AM)Dryblood Wrote:
(11-14-2011, 10:37 PM)wweee2345 Wrote: Now guys, Im not here to defend him or anything, but lets be a bit formal here instead of all the hate.

If I was to say something positive in this thread I would be lying, all I can say is Bye.

You know how honest I was in the past and it didn't get me anywhere either.
So everyone just say goodbye to him and leave it.
If you don't like him, then just don't post. Gah

The following 5 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • Marius, Joe very old, 7rozen_7ear_, Fultz, Grub