My Goodbye
Stop being so damn hostile in a goodbye thread. Just say bye, jesus.
The following 2 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_, Fultz
Bye toddy, come back anytime Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • todcat
(11-12-2011, 05:02 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Stop being so damn hostile in a goodbye thread. Just say bye, jesus.

I wasn't being hostile.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]
Goodbye.
(11-12-2011, 05:02 PM)Biowulf Wrote: Stop being so damn hostile in a goodbye thread. Just say bye, jesus.

Agreed with Biowolf. This is a goodbye thread, for the people who posts childish posts is just stupid.
Try to freaking grow up. If you don't like Todcat, don't comment on his goodbye thread.
I neither know or dislike you Todcat, good luck with the other community.
The following 1 user Likes Marius's post:
  • todcat
Goodbye, Todcat.
© Nudelholz
(11-14-2011, 02:39 PM)Marius Wrote:

Agreed with Biowolf. This is a goodbye thread, for the people who posts childish posts is just stupid.
Try to freaking grow up. If you don't like Todcat, don't comment on his goodbye thread.

Said marius.

Goodbye.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(11-14-2011, 02:39 PM)Marius Wrote:

In a forum you a freely allowed to post your own opinion as long as it consists with the Forum rules.
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Komiss
emo music js...

oh and bai.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
(11-14-2011, 06:47 PM)Dryblood Wrote: In a forum you a freely allowed to post your own opinion as long as it consists with the Forum rules.

im pretty sure you would ban someone if they would say negative stuff to you :/
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • todcat, Buddhist Stew, ryan!