Guide to becoming rich, atleast get some coins in your pocket.
Ok, lets start with the basics.

- Buy cheap, sell high

This is the way to earn profit. But your problem is competition. Etc, lets say we got 2 gun dealers. One sell pistol ammo for 700, (which is 200 profit when it costs 500 to produce) and the other one sell for the overpriced price of 1k, which do you buy from?

Its important to always have the best offers, always beat your "enemies". You are in a war, and only the smart will survive. Just like real life, the world is a war, and only the smart will survive in the economical war. And the one who knows how to do it right will become the richest.

- Monopole

Monopole is one of the easiest way to become rich. Get a friend or some friends, then have monopole on a job. Etc Gundealer or Chef. Everyone need guns and ammo, and food. Doctors are always a nice profit. Now you can charge nice amount of money, and you can do it leagel. It is no rules against monopole.

- Bets

Bet on Raffis car races. You may earn some money, but you need to be prepeared to loose. Never bet more money than you can afford to loose.

- Hostages

Raffi have made a very good hostage guide. All you need to know is in it. And you will hopefully earn up to 2k. Link: http://flrp.net/showthread.php?tid=32

- Contras

Have contras and become rich. Remember to protect them well, and hide them so none will find it. Problem with contras is that they cost abit to produce. But when you got it you can become rich. Like 100k if you play a whole day. But beware of the contra busters. They will try to find and destroy your contras. They get some money for destroying them. Since there are many hunters you need to hide them well. Where wont ppl look? Where is a place thats so dumb that none will look? Where can you camouflage it? I have seen ppl hiding them in a secret room under a bed. I only found it cus i think different than the other hunters. I think dumb thoughts about where they can be.

- Profit

The only way to become rich is with profit. As long as you go in profit you earn money. So do whatever you want, just remember to go in profit.

- Donation

An easy way to earn some money for lazy users. I wont say they are minges, i just think they "cheat" a bit. But they need to give them advantages so ppl donate.

So remember to donate, even tho there is no respect in it. When you donate Soul gets money which he use for the server. Etc bigger server like the upgrade they did. Or add other things to server.

- Paven
I should rename my guide "Guide to a Good FLRP Business".
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles