Approved, Congratulations
The following 1 user Likes Insert's post:
  • General Weed
(07-13-2016, 07:26 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote: Name: [FL:RP]GreekAssassin222

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:83546047

Hours:270

RPP:0

Position: CDC Scientist

Why do you want to join? :I feel like this event was made for me.Also it looks amazing and i would really like be the first time to join an event.It will be my first eventCheese

Also i am really good at building so, i could help you with the dupes if you want to.

Approved, Congratulations

Sorry, missed you
CDC Virus Outbreak Update #3
Those who were believed to have escaped the city before the virus struck, never did as it turns out.
The Rebels have executed one of the hostages after their demands were not met in time. There is still hope for the second hostage though.
The CDC Scientists have officially understood/studied the Virus enough now which gives them all the relevant information they need to cure Mantis2. The Light for working on a Serum to kill the Virus is green.
Whilst on patrol this afternoon, two Military soldiers and an EC : PD Officer manage to Restrain and Capture a Rebel that was stealing water supplies from the cities pipework. The Rebel has been taken prisoner and is currently undergoing interrogation.
(07-18-2016, 10:08 PM)SelfCreeper5 Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 06:18 PM)Njperry50 Wrote:
CDC Virus Outbreak Update #3
Those who were believed to have escaped the city before the virus struck, never did as it turns out.
The Rebels have executed one of the hostages after their demands were not met in time. There is still hope for the second hostage though.

The CDC Scientists have officially understood/studied the Virus enough now which gives them all the relevant information they need to cure Mantis2. The Light for working on a Serum to kill the Virus is green.
Whilst on patrol this afternoon, two Military soldiers and an EC : PD Officer manage to Restrain and Capture a Rebel that was stealing water supplies from the cities pipework. The Rebel has been taken prisoner and is currently undergoing interrogation.

Am I missing the event

Nope. I'm just setting the atmosphere  Cheese
Name: [FL:RP] Adam James

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48101653

Hours: 987

RPP: 3

Position: Military

Why do you want to join? I'd love to join because it sounds extremely fun and I haven't been able to partake in any recent RPs, so why not start with this one.
Name: dream :D

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87651604

Hours: 401

RPP: 1

Position: CDC Scientist

Why do you want to join?:
I really enjoy doing passiveRP it doesn't happen all day and it's alot fun to act like you're a scientist and you have to research infected people.
I really like this idea and I would be glad if I could RP with you guys.
I've never seen a VirusRP so it would be something new and I think it'll be great!
[Image: t4iy89zg.png]
My Mouse is currently broken, thus this will have to wait a bit.
Name: BlueHeartViper

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51485096

Hours: 987

RPP: 8

Position: Military

Why do you want to join? Looks cool and hopefully will be fun!
(07-19-2016, 01:21 PM)Fluurr Wrote: -POOF-
(07-19-2016, 01:21 PM)Adam James Wrote: -POOF-
(07-19-2016, 01:21 PM)BlueHeartViper Wrote: -POOF-

Accepted, Congratulations
Is it still happening even if youre leaving?
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator