Ryan! Leaving
okay, for one JesusChrist.. i have no idea who you are so don't come and say crap on my goodbye thread???

Legendary Fox- i know man, I like the respect i getting being an admin. People actually care about what i think.

Todcat- I love you more Cheese

Grub- bye bye buddy

SoulRipper- Oh i will Cheese
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
I don't understand why you guys hate DarkRP so much.

The gamemode might be bad, but it's all about the community and players.

Sure many servers with DarkRP have minges, shitty players and stupid admins. But you can't judge DarkRP by the gamemode. Like I said, it's all about the community and players.

Bye.
The following 1 user Likes Lani's post:
  • todcat
(11-19-2011, 05:11 PM)Lani Wrote: I don't understand why you guys hate DarkRP so much.

Sure many servers with DarkRP have minges, shitty players and stupid admins. But you can't judge DarkRP by the gamemode. Like I said, it's all about the community and players.
They could be referring to DarkRP as a community.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I don't mind Dark RP, I like the fact if you want to do some RP you have to make and set it up from scratch, for example. If you wanted to RP a rich and arrogant President, you don't have to go to the top of Nexus make it look fancy.

You can build your own mini Nexus yourself on Dark RP. Of course, varies on the prop limit.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
(11-19-2011, 06:23 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(11-19-2011, 05:11 PM)Lani Wrote: I don't understand why you guys hate DarkRP so much.

They could be referring to DarkRP as a community.

then they need to read the rules "f.)Do not insult any other communities. "
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
Quote:If you wanna check out the DarkRP it is called REMOVED FOR ADVERTISING

Intresting name. :p

Bye.

Exactly the same thing I said on my goodbye.
I love Ryan.

[Image: CL836.png]