Memorial RP
(07-07-2016, 09:52 AM)Profeat Wrote: Name: [FL:RP] Profeat

Role: Marine

Hours: 691

Accepted.
(07-06-2016, 10:12 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
Memorial RolePlay
Me and Mr.Ranger have constructed a war memorial RP recently and have used it a couple times. The few times I've used it have been great.

We on a couple occasions also added the names of ex-admins who left during the split to the graves to give them a memorial.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Friday (08/07/16) at some time around 3:30 / 4:00 PM (GMT) me and Ranger will also be conducting this roleplay and this time for people who died in the great war of Evocity. If one of your IC relatives died in it feel free to turn up and pay your respects.

(If someone from a Terrorist organisation wants to disrupt the memorial please message me so we can arrange it for the RP. Could possibly lead to a rebellion or war and a lot of fun.)

If you want to apply for a specific role in the RP please select one of the possible roles below.

• War Veteran 
  • Marine
  • Event Security
  • Event Staff (serving guests ETC)
  • Speaker (Comes on stage and speaks about the great things the soldiers have done / gives a personal story about a dead soldier relative).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application form

Name:

Role:

Hours:

Injury (Only for Veterans)

Military Relative Backstory (Only for Speaker):

Damnit. I would love to join, but the time is not working out for me.
You better be uploading some picuters or a video or you will make me very sad!
(07-07-2016, 12:17 PM)Horseman Wrote:
(07-06-2016, 10:12 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
Memorial RolePlay
Me and Mr.Ranger have constructed a war memorial RP recently and have used it a couple times. The few times I've used it have been great.

We on a couple occasions also added the names of ex-admins who left during the split to the graves to give them a memorial.
On Friday (08/07/16) at some time around 3:30 / 4:00 PM (GMT) me and Ranger will also be conducting this roleplay and this time for people who died in the great war of Evocity. If one of your IC relatives died in it feel free to turn up and pay your respects.

(If someone from a Terrorist organisation wants to disrupt the memorial please message me so we can arrange it for the RP. Could possibly lead to a rebellion or war and a lot of fun.)

If you want to apply for a specific role in the RP please select one of the possible roles below.

• War Veteran 
  • Marine
  • Event Security
  • Event Staff (serving guests ETC)
  • Speaker (Comes on stage and speaks about the great things the soldiers have done / gives a personal story about a dead soldier relative).

Application form

Name:

Role:

Hours:

Injury (Only for Veterans)

Military Relative Backstory (Only for Speaker):

Damnit. I would love to join, but the time is not working out for me.
You better be uploading some picuters or a video or you will make me very sad!

I'll try my best Smile
Update
Due to minges ruining the last event we have decided to postpone the Memorial RP to Tuesday. Applications are still open and we need an admin to watch over the event to make sure nobody ruins it.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • NJperry, Eclipze
(07-08-2016, 08:15 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
Update
Due to minges ruining the last event we have decided to postpone the Memorial RP to Tuesday. Applications are still open and we need an admin to watch over the event to make sure nobody ruins it.

I'm glad to hear it has not been cancelled.
Name: Nick 'Random' Olsen ([FL:RP] Random)

Hours: 1079
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Glad to hear that its still happening, now i have time to practice on my speech!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(07-08-2016, 08:56 PM)Random Wrote: Name: Nick 'Random' Olsen ([FL:RP] Random)

Hours: 1079

Accepted. Make sure you have a M4 ready for the 21 gun salute Smile
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Random
I crave lore! Could you provide a little bit of backstory, so I can adjust the speach to it?
What was the cause of the war, who won, etc?
(07-09-2016, 10:12 PM)Horseman Wrote: I crave lore! Could you provide a little bit of backstory, so I can adjust the speach to it?
What was the cause of the war, who won, etc?

The war started because of president Bob "Bob" Bob siding with a military corporation known as "FrankFurt ENT" who then convinced him to hand over all control to them. They used president Bob as a figurehead and hid their true agenda, city wide control, behind him. Few organisations saw past this cloak and dagger scheme. Shadow Wolf Corporation declared war against his tyrannous government and set overthrow him and along the way gathered hundreds of supporters and allies. Eventually Shadow Wolf along with other groups killed Bob "Bob" Bob and tore apart FrankFurt ENT ushering a new age of peace. This war like many was not without casualties, hundreds of men died fighting Generalissimo / Dictator Bob. This memorial takes place 5 years after the war and is to honour those brave men and women's sacrifice.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Horseman