Your name: Falc

Your blacklist ID: 80033

Steam ID:
[b]STEAM_0:0:46187149
[/b]

Reason: Discrimination or some shit

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Ghost

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: 

I said to Zambie in OOC after he tried baiting a reaction I said "Well the way you act suits your voice atleast" I also said something else to which he replied "What?" or something, to which I responded "Can't you read" "Actually that makes sense"

How is this discriminating anyone? It's my opinion of Zambie after the immaturity he shown recently.

Ghost is clearly being biased to Zambie here as he has always been since getting staff, because his bf Zambie got upset he blacklists me, but clearly it wasn't discriminating and I want the blacklist removed.

Evidence - http://imgur.com/XgjEzzH
(07-01-2016, 04:44 PM)Falc Wrote: "Well the way you act suits your voice atleast" 

This is the reason i blacklisted you. This is discrimination as you are clearly talking about his voice. 

https://gyazo.com/bd530e9922f4de7ad8803e6ea2cf7d18
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(07-01-2016, 04:53 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 04:44 PM)Falc Wrote: "Well the way you act suits your voice atleast" 

This is the reason i blacklisted you. This is discrimination as you are clearly talking about his voice. 

https://gyazo.com/bd530e9922f4de7ad8803e6ea2cf7d18

That isn't discriminating, I didn't say "Haha you sound like a 12 year old you squeaker, it suits your voice"

Read what I actually wrote, it's clearly not discrimination, it's you biased to Zambie which is pretty damn clear.
I'm not being biased, i would of done the same if you said it to anyone else.

tbh, you quite lucky i didn't issue you ban. I issued a blacklist as i'm guessing your upset about your demotion. That doesn't mean you can go around breaking rules. I honestly respect you however you neeed to calm down.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(07-01-2016, 04:57 PM)Ghost Wrote: I'm not being biased, i would of done the same if you said it to anyone else.

tbh, you quite lucky i didn't issue you ban. I issued a blacklist as i'm guessing your upset about your demotion. That doesn't mean you can go around breaking rules. I honestly respect you however you neeed to calm down.

Don't even bother bringing my demotion into this, that's got nothing to do with this.

Issue me a fcuking ban, go ahead. It's not discrimination, what can you not get your head round? Maybe you would like me to spell it out slowly, here we go.

I t ' s n o t d i s c r i m i n a t i o n.

I have broken no rules, because again I didn't discriminate anyone.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User Warned. Not involved. - AwestruckBullet
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
(07-01-2016, 05:04 PM)Georgy Wrote: no abuse noted.
Player has been blacklisted.
Moved.

Thanks mr!
I've been thinking, here it goes.

You classed this as discrimination yourself because you interpreted it at Zambie because he doesn't have a deep voice.

This your fault for how you thought it over, not mine.
Unblacklist Request Approved.

What you said could easily be interpreted different ways. There were some assumptions made when this blacklist was issued and I do not feel that this blacklist should stand.

The blacklist has been removed from your record.

Regards,

[FL] Tomo
Fearless Administrator
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]