[FL] Hitman
(07-01-2016, 12:25 AM)Insert Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 12:21 AM)Falc Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 12:18 AM)Insert Wrote: User Warned. Not involved. - AwestruckBullet

Breaking rules himself solely because he is an admin.

He is doing this, quite clearly even if it is just forum rules.

User Warned. Not involved. - AwestruckBullet

Please refrain from posting unless you have something valuable to add to the case, or I will report your post.
(07-01-2016, 06:26 AM)SelfCreeper5 Wrote: You do insult a lot in OOC. I left because FLRP because of it
-Involved-
Banning an "ass" (Oh I'm insulting) for insulting in OOC is not really abuse, but he should have watched the steam at Falc's thread

I fail to see how you're involved?
(07-01-2016, 09:12 AM)SelfCreeper5 Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 08:42 AM)Greed^ Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 06:26 AM)SelfCreeper5 Wrote: You do insult a lot in OOC. I left because FLRP because of it
-Involved-
Banning an "ass" (Oh I'm insulting) for insulting in OOC is not really abuse, but he should have watched the steam at Falc's thread

I fail to see how you're involved?

I fail to see how you fail to see that I have an excellent point

Your post made no sense, was in no way relevant to the AA case, and wasn't important at all to be posted
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved.
Warned.

Agorith
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
(07-01-2016, 12:03 AM)Falc Wrote: -snip-
Added to main post

Edit: please read bottom of main post
-Involved (sort of, 2 of the examples are from my forum threads)- Hitman has been hostile and disrespectful towards me on multiple occasions, as well as taking his power for granted. I have no evidence of this next statement so either believe it or don't, but I assure you it did happen. I sent multiple @ calls and found Hitman ignoring them to build a garage for his Ford Raptor. When confronted about it, he told me 'It isnt my job, I'm a volunteer. I don't have to respond to calls.' I saw this as neglect of the community and his powers, and I think something needs to be done about his lack of respect for others.
[Image: k7cWwdM.png]

I know this this is not from this case, but he was warned for this before.

[Image: gASnDb3.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
User Warned. Disrespectful post - AwestruckBullet
Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he really is.
Don't care what you wrote Azog.

You're not involved, you've got nothing to do with this. Please warn and remove his post.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved. User Warned. - AwestruckBullet
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]