[FL] Hitman
Thread updated.
-Involved-

I have serval people to back me up with the fact that Hitman has been caught serval times saying "fuck the jews" also vice versa regarding black people, in the official Fearless Teamspeak server.

However Greed, let me ask you. You are a blatant minge on the servers, and whenever I see you online, you treat people like they mean nothing to you. Which makes me question why you made this thread.
(07-01-2016, 09:23 PM)Mist Wrote: -Involved-

I have serval people to back me up with the fact that Hitman has been caught serval times saying "fuck the jews" also vice versa regarding black people, in the official Fearless Teamspeak server.

However Greed, let me ask you. You are a blatant minge on the servers, and whenever I see you online, you treat people like they mean nothing to you. Which makes me question why you made this thread.

Thank you for your input

I'd like anyone with evidence of said event to either post it, or contact me with it
The report is being investigated and discussed.
Unless the involved have anything to add, keep the thread clean and civilized.

If you feel like stating your opinion about an admin, you can PM an SA. Not in a courthouse case you're not involved in.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(07-02-2016, 12:12 PM)Infernaw Wrote: The report is being investigated and discussed.
Unless the involved have anything to add, keep the thread clean and civilized.

If you feel like stating your opinion about an admin, you can PM an SA. Not in a courthouse case you're not involved in.

I'd just like to add that I hope the judges comes up with a fair decision, as immature behaviour and toxicity is clearly frowned upon, referencing back to Falcaos demotion.

I honestly hope action will be taken, as it's obvious that the community is tired of the toxicity they stand victim for from the accused party.
such a childish admin who doesn't deserve to be an admin at all i'm making a staff complaint too about him i came back after 5 months to say i got false ban what i get is

<20:53:26> "Mofidos": can we talk in private
<20:53:29> "Mofidos": ?
<20:53:39> "Hitman - Overwatch": If it's about an unban, fuck off.
<20:53:57> "Mofidos": ?
(07-02-2016, 06:08 PM)Mofidos Wrote: such a childish admin who doesn't deserve to be an admin at all i'm making a staff complaint too about him i came back after 5 months to say i got false ban what i get is

<20:53:26> "Mofidos": can we talk in private
<20:53:29> "Mofidos": ?
<20:53:39> "Hitman - Overwatch": If it's about an unban, fuck off.
<20:53:57> "Mofidos": ?

Noticed, will add as appendix to the case, got a screenshot by chance?

Edit: Been informed in a private message that Hitman has been warned another time which the community wasn't informed about prior, the user has told me he has contacted the reviewing administrators, so hopefully they will take that in mind when reviewing this case.
Warnings
Hello, I've been looking through a few concluded cases where the accused part is involved, and noticed 2 cases where user has been warned already, 1 was for insulting, other was for minging. I will look through more posts, just saw a few and read them
Following are screengrabs from the concluding administrators posts:
Kicking with the reason "Fuck off"

Minging about with props

Will also post this on main post if requested
The case is being processed and discussed internally.
Feedback has been noted.
We have reached a final decision, and will handle it internally between the SA and the staff member.

Case closed.