Jaxs UBR
b]Your name: [FL:RP] Jax

Your SteamID:

[b]Your ban ID: 72312

[b]Banned by: [FL] Hitman

[b]Reason:
Sexual Harassment, Borderline Rape

Involved: Cox, Hitman and KimmyPanda, Generation.

Why we should unban you: So before we get into the reasons why I should be unbaned, I would first request to see the proof from Hitman or Kimmy in which this harrasment occured. Unless Hitman was undercover ingame, there was no possible way that within the space of 10 minutes the information could have been processed and proven in that short space of time. With [FL:M] Generation in the scene at the time, why didnt he just ban me straight away.

So heres to the reasons. First of all, me and cox decided to go inside Kimmys 'Cafe' and have a bit of a mess around. After being in there a few mins, I walked up behind Kimmy and simply put '/me Squeezes bum' and that is the only /me I used in the situation. I was doing this purely because it may of fired up some more argument between my clan 'The Denino family' and The Waite. I was not going in there to 'Sexually harass' or do any damage.

The /me I used was then used 3 times more throughout the time, in which none of those times I was any where near Kimmy. In fact one of the times I was next to Generation after he had told me to leave the RP as we was causing trouble, this was used purley as a joke and not as a sign of disrespect.

https://gyazo.com/3346e37103a12c2d2c4813749ffcd02d

Above is the link that shows the offense I committed. I take full responsibility of what happens but I would not class my acts as Borderline rape and merely sexual harassment, simply an act of terror upon a rival clan in a manor that may not off been RPed properly. Like I said, Generation asked me to stop and I left. I find it highly unfair that due to the pure reason that Kimmy and Hitman are friends, the ban was much more of an extremity.

I do not expect the ban to be lifted but I do hope that the time of my ban can be reduced.

Sorry for any problems I have caused.

- Jax
[Image: jJ8oPAb.png]

This is what I received from Kimmy:

Uninvited sexual touching, inserting your ID Card in between her breasts when again, not invited to do so is what led to the ban.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
How is that borderline rape? Here is the official definition of rape.

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration perpetrated against a person without that person's consent.

Please explain to me how putting an ID card onto someone one is rape? If I did this to a male character and shuved a ID card down there top would that also be classed as rape? I dont think it would. Due to the fact that it was Kimmy you took it as I was trying to rape her, I'm pretty sure this that that is sexist towards men and as you know that breaks one of the rules

1.13 *UPDATED* You cannot be racist, sexist, and discriminatory (homophobic) OOC (Out Of Character).

At no point did I even attempt to 'penetrate' her. Below is the definition of sexual harassment,

harassment in a workplace, or other professional or social situation, involving the making of unwanted sexual advances or obscene remarks.

If you class squeezing someones bum as sexual then you may argue I did 'Sexually Harass' someone, but in my opinion a 2 month ban for squeezing someones bum in an attempt to create a RP situation is highly unfair and the ban was probably this long due to the fact that you and Kimmy are good friends and also due to the fact that you do not like any of us.

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
It's not rape until the sausage is parked up into the cottage.

Warned. - AwestruckBullet
Also continuing my point, this is my first ban for a while.

https://gyazo.com/a96e859f4941b1197d3087e4d9298e76

I think 2 months is Very extreme.

Involved, was there roleplaying with Jax at the time.

So let's get this clear, Jax attempted to initiate some RP with Kimmy, but Kimmy cried to staff.

Jax is allowed to be sexist in character and he was, sexist towards women showing them who he is.

So Jax done a few /me's and overall I can't see what is wrong with them, how the hell can you call that borderline rape? That's outright a joke and a clear bullshit reason from Hitman to make this ban longer because it's happened to Kimmy and Kimmy is such a great person to the staff.

He touched her fcucking ass and put a card between her boobs, that's not sexual harassment either, Hitman clearly needs some educating in this subject because both part of this ban are lies and weren't probably dealt with.

If this wasn't Kimmy nothing would've happened, because Kimmy is this innocent little girl on Fearless who everyone loves and wants to protect and get close to her. If this happened to any other player it would've just been laughed off because it's clearly not rape or sexual harassment, but what can we say, here's Hitman at his best of being biased towards his friends.
Not Involved.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
(07-01-2016, 01:34 PM)Falc Wrote: Involved, was there roleplaying with Jax at the time.

So let's get this clear, Jax attempted to initiate some RP with Kimmy, but Kimmy cried to staff.

Jax is allowed to be sexist in character and he was, sexist towards women showing them who he is.

So Jax done a few /me's and overall I can't see what is wrong with them, how the hell can you call that borderline rape? That's outright a joke and a clear bullshit reason from Hitman to make this ban longer because it's happened to Kimmy and Kimmy is such a great person to the staff.

He touched her fcucking ass and put a card between her boobs, that's not sexual harassment either, Hitman clearly needs some educating in this subject because both part of this ban are lies and weren't probably dealt with.

If this wasn't Kimmy nothing would've happened, because Kimmy is this innocent little girl on Fearless who everyone loves and wants to protect and get close to her. If this happened to any other player it would've just been laughed off because it's clearly not rape or sexual harassment, but what can we say, here's Hitman at his best of being biased towards his friends.

Ban reduced to 2 weeks.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator