Unban request
Your name: ✪ZoZo

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:61169164[/b]
Your ban ID: 63092
Banned by: 5FDP

Reason: Threatening to DDOS

Why we should unban you: I screwed up by threatening as a small teat child. I have spent many hours on the sever where I achieved a lot of things and became a FL player others liked. It occurred to me after 1.5 years it was one of the stupidest and childish mistakes I made. I have also become more mature and ready in the brain and see the huge mistake I made. But every mistake is a lesson, I would say. and I have learned my mistake and apologize for all the players and staff on the sever. I hope that you want me back to your community again.

Kind Regards - ZoZo
Your case is under investigation.

Can I ask why you threatened to DDoS in the first place?

Thank you for your patience.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
My ban was first not allowing to use cars for 4 hour. I held out 1 hour and could not wait 3 hours more, where I had to walk around the map or get a lift. Therefore i tried to contact admin on the server, and after several rejections of removing my ban, I got mad at him and made a childish threat, thinking that he would listen to me and remove the ban, but instead I got what i deserved.. perm ban. I do now realize how serious threat I had made, but I hope you will give me a chance to rejoin the community, as it was 1,5 years ago and I do now known the consequences of making a threat to admins or just generally.
I can confrim this story, as I was the banning admin at the time.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Thank you, Decay.

After investigation and discussion, we've decided to give you a chance to come back.
However, your ban will stay on record.

Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]