UBR: DJ Khaled/Binkyz
Your name: DJ Khaled, formerly Binkyz

Your blacklist ID: 25886

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41911037

Reason: 25886 (Shooting at civilians cause you're a 'terrorist' as an SRU is not acceptable)

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Narc

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: This is a 10 hour blacklist that is from 2 years ago that is impeding my RP ability as it makes me extremely vulnerable in RP. This is a punishment for me from a time when I was immature and I would like to forgiven for my past mistakes. I would like this blacklist to be removed as I have been informed that not so long ago permanent bans were lifted, and if the admin team has the capacity to forgive others that have broken rules time upon time to result in a permanent ban to their account, I do not see why I myself cannot be forgiven for a past mistake like others who had their bans lifted. I would please like to have my blacklist removed. Thank you for reading. Also I would like to note that I have had 7 active blacklists that lasted for around 6 hours of playtime since I recently returned to the server in June 2016, since I served these blacklists I hope you can see my commitment to RPing seriously. Thank you for reading.
Since you only have three hours left on a blacklist that was handed in the year of 2014, I will give you back your access.
It's nice to see some dedication and effort before posting an appeal.

Approved.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]