Defensless Mother of 3 Unban request
Im posting this on behalf of Defensless Mother of 3. He is unable to do it so he asked me to do it. 

Your Name Banned name: (defensless mother of 3) (new name: [DN] Rabbit)              

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:111230633

Ban ID: 71320

Ban reason:  Using Exploited money             

Banning staff member: Avgar                        

Who was involved: I dont know anymore i never talked to them after i was banned       

Why should we unban you: 
Well from the start i was playing on my own on fearless then i ran into two people and they were nice to me gave me gun,ammo,small amounts of money and Kevlar. So i started playing with them after a week of playing with them they got Caught for "Hacking" Money At the time i had no Idea that they were exploiting there money. But when they were caught By avgar and two other staff members the two people in was friends witht that where exploiting Told the staff members that they gave me money (That i had no idea that it was Exploited) So i was told by the two other people that are also perm banned that they were told my ban would only be till they cleaned my inventory and such but it has been along time and i have finnaly decided. To make an unban request i do hope you understand that the only thing i did was use exploited money that i never knew was exploited.
Pending response from banning staff member.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Were you not questioning how those players gave you all that money? From what I understood, they gave you exploited money and you even knew about it, but thought you couldn't be banned because you're not the one that was exploiting.

Do you have any recognition of how much money they gave you?
No i did not know that the money was exploited till you teleported me to you and i was banned i did not know they was exploiting i just though they were verry experienced players with 300+ play time.
Please PM me what stuff you had before these players gave you the stuff.
That way I can re-arrange your inventory to its old state, and you can come back to the servers.
I had like 600/700k All cars was payed for with the money i was given but my bmw i traded for so that was the only legit car. All My guns,food,ammo,meds was legit well not my awp the hackers gave them to me. But thats it.
Your inventory has had a small clean up of items we found were given to you in the logs.

Unban request approved. Your ban has been lifted.