[Unofficial] The Denino Family
(07-04-2016, 12:20 PM)Falc Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 11:37 AM)MidgetHD Wrote: Might wanna update that OP. "[FL] Falc" should be "[FL:RP] Falc". Unless he is still salty then make it "Falc".

Fuck off from our clan page, don't want kids like you making it look bad.

Kids like him? Hell you're the one that acts like that most of the time. As proven here. Anyways this is the last and only thing I will post here.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
The following 8 users Like NightHawkd's post:
  • Kimpow, Hunterr, Reebs, Midget, Insert, Coffee, mintblackbeard, MegaOmega
(07-04-2016, 09:04 PM)NightHawkd Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 11:37 AM)MidgetHD Wrote: Might wanna update that OP. "[FL] Falc" should be "[FL:RP] Falc". Unless he is still salty then make it "Falc".

Kids like him? Hell you're the one that acts like that most of the time. As proven here. Anyways this is the last and only thing I will post here.

Oh god crying as usual...
The following 3 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Sp33dx, Cox, Anakonda

Do not talk to the master like that, I can't tolerate it and will not stand for such behaviour.

I'd prefer you to not comment here unless it's clan related please, we have respected your clan page so please respect ours back.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Sp33dx
(07-04-2016, 09:29 PM)Falc Wrote:

I'd prefer you to not comment here unless it's clan related please, we have respected your clan page so please respect ours back.

My post was not technically clan related. I was just informing Greed that he might want to correct false information. Clearly your demotion hit hard as it is effecting your surroundings. Nighthawkd is correct in that you need to stop acting like a 12 year old.

Either way, I will leave this conversation here.
Regards, Midget

(07-05-2016, 12:01 AM)MidgetHD Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 09:29 PM)Falc Wrote:

My post was not technically clan related. I was just informing Greed that he might want to correct false information. Clearly your demotion hit hard as it is effecting your surroundings. Nighthawkd is correct in that you need to stop acting like a 12 year old.

Either way, I will leave this conversation here.

I will go ahead and continue this conversation. He doesn't act like a 12 year old, clearly you do however. So stop chatting shit on our clan thread and fuck off somewhere else please babe.
Calling an administrator to come to this thread, delete the off topic posts and tell people to keep it on topic.

K thanx
[Image: giphy.gif]
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
Warned.
[Image: jJ8oPAb.png]

Get off the track! The denino train is coming toot toot
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Captain Barry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1u7XONvd6g

Brothers of the denino family, we are back, stronger than ever
Our enemies continue to fear us, and our allies are stronger than ever
We will make our move soon, we are signing the deal with our spies on the enemy teams
The following 7 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Sentinel, Captain Barry, Falc, sebasti161, Awestruck, Prosto, Fudge