Unban Request
Your name: (Addy Zoom)

Your SteamID: (STEAM_0:0:73692479)

Your ban ID: (72101)

Banned by: ([FL] Jan)

Reason: ('Hacks, possible DDosser')

Involved: (An SRU member I think his number is 416)

Why we should unban you: (Right, i'm sorry first for 'threatening' the server I now see why I should not have made a joke about it. I was in jail when an SRU tazed me just before [30 seconds before] my arrest was up. After that he said "where did you go?" and I told him I 'teleported' he asks if it was "admin sit?" and I started to try and get back at him for tazing me [as a joke] says "yeah I used teleporting script" and he pms me back saying "u a hacker" then I realised he could go to admins and I said "yeah definitely and I'm going to DDos the server [which I don't even know what that stands for BTW] and quickly followed that up saying "nah m8 I'm joking I just got unarrested that's all." I see know why you would ban someone for this and I do deserve a ban for threatening your great server, but I don't want to be permed as I really like this server and cant find a better one. I just hope that you can see this and give me a lighter ban. As you can see I have almost 150 hours and I don't want to not be able to play CityRP on your servers again.)
I am not a hacker.
Please reply I don't want to be stuck without no FL:RP
someone please I really don't want to be perma-banned

If I was a hacker would I have not hacked already?

And why would I tell someone that I'm hacking.

Please I try and try to RP decently and this is just a misunderstanding. please can someone review this?????
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(06-18-2016, 08:29 PM)MyNameIsTiim Wrote: - SNIP -

You need to wait for Jan to have time to respond. He does have a real life as well as every other admin.

Not involved. Warned. - Agorith
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
Do you not think its a little unfair for Jan to ban me then go away for a long time.
Going away for a day isn't a long time. Have some patience.

Anywhay, we do not appreciate Ddoss/hacking jokes, people have been perm'd for this before as we do not take this lightly.

In your case it might seem more like a joke. I am willing to lower your ban to a week, however do not ever joke about something like this again, or it will be a perma ban.

Approved.