Banned forever.
I never though Fearless Gave people such a high xD
HE HAS BEEN EXILED FROM THE REALM, BANISHED AND SENT BACK TO OBLIVION. MAY HIS SOUL REST WITH THE SINFUL, THUS HE MAY NEVER REST
IN COMPANY WITH THE TRUE. 
FOR WHAT WAS ONCE HONEST WAS CORRUPTED BY SIN, THEREFOR THY SHALL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT BY FLESH. 

FOR WHAT ONCE WAS HOLY, IS CAUGHT.
THE FRUITS ARE RIPE, BUT MAY NEVER BE REAPED. 

THE DEVIL HAS SPOKEN, BUT MAY THE RED HORN NEVER CORRUPT THY SOUL AGAIN.

REST IN PEACE.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
lol snakes on a plane g
(06-18-2016, 04:48 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 02:52 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 02:47 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: I never quite got the request to get banned thing.

Why not just stop playing?

Exactly :p

Because some people are addicted to playing just like some people are addicted to alcohol, cigarettes and gambling. They may be addicted to a certain game or game mode or video games altogether, sometimes people don't have the will power to leave on their own terms and need a little help, a nudge in the right direction. That's all true btw.

i am addicted and they refused to ban me what do i do?????
do i unleash my inner minge????????????????
(06-18-2016, 07:15 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 04:48 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 02:52 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 02:47 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: I never quite got the request to get banned thing.

Why not just stop playing?

Exactly :p

Because some people are addicted to playing just like some people are addicted to alcohol, cigarettes and gambling. They may be addicted to a certain game or game mode or video games altogether, sometimes people don't have the will power to leave on their own terms and need a little help, a nudge in the right direction. That's all true btw.

i am addicted and they refused to ban me what do i do?????
do i unleash my inner minge????????????????

I didn't know you still played. i thought you left after posting your goodbye thread, http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=72258
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(06-18-2016, 02:44 PM)Holdem Wrote:
(06-18-2016, 12:07 PM)Agorith Wrote: We've actually changed on the ban policy.

The staff team will no longer ban people on request.

So I guess what you did is one way to get the hell out of here Smile.

I got the perfect solution to this problem. We'll make asking to get banned against the rules, so when people do, they get perma-banned. Sorted Smile

Finding loopholes on FL gets punished by a permanent ban...

Fuck, I can't figure this out.
The following 3 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Project, Eclipze, Insert
(06-17-2016, 07:02 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: IF you request to be banned then you will be banned.
Multiple people have done it before.

So if he gets banned because he requested it, how does he get unbanned now?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(07-20-2016, 09:02 AM)Duncan Wrote:
(06-17-2016, 07:02 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: IF you request to be banned then you will be banned.
Multiple people have done it before.

So if he gets banned because he requested it, how does he get unbanned now?

Perhaps you could read all the replies, including those of mine, so you're informed we no longer ban on request.
But for the sake of answering your question and sticking to the past, the way people could've gotten them unbanned after having requested a ban, is a simple request trough forum PM.
Tbh I don't see why you had to break a rule to stop playing. If you think FL was causing health problems just leave, that's what I did. I left and uninstalled Garry's Mod. No reason to get people to think less of you and tbf all this looks like is a way to martyr yourself. But thats my personal opinion, as I'm a collasal dickhead.
User banned,

Thread closed.