sirdogg's unban appeal
Your name: (sirdogg)

Your SteamID: (72067)

Your ban ID: (STEAM_0:1:52783765)

Banned by: ([FL] SnowredWolf)

Reason: (R/C to avoid mute)

Involved: (Joulle)

Why we should unban you: (First of all, I didn't know I was gagged until my friend told me. A warning or so would be nice, or atleast let me know that I'm getting muted. I then attempted a couple of times to get rid of it, I tried to contact staff through @ but i had no response. I then decided to wait it out, I'm the type of person who use the chat to communicate, I don't use mic unless im mowing somebody's lawn. then when i set away to run after a friend i couldn't sprint, i made sure it wasn't that I had low stamina, i still couldn't sprint. i couldn't rotate objects using shift+e either, so the shift button had glitched. neither could i open the steam in-game menu. i tried retry in console to see if it would work, but when i was half way reconnecting i was disconnected. I would expect to be banned for like an hour or so, but it shocked me that i had been banned for 12 whole hours for reconnecting during a mute. but I guess that's the way you run things around here, anyways, i like the server and it'd be nice to get back to cleaning some windows and clean the nexus lobby using a vaccuum cleaner. thanks.)
Yes, he was the unfortunate victim. He had no idea what I had done last time with my lawn mowers at the wipeout place, besides sirdogg has less than 100 hours on fl. He doesn't know these things.

I don't think he realized I was there to troll, if anyone here needs a punishment, it's me, especially since I was warned for what I did multiple times.
Hello SirDog,

You were using your microphone priviligies in order to annoy people on the server together with Joulle. I decided to mute you to stop yourself from getting into trouble by doing so, after some time I saw you reconnected to the server which combined with your @-calls made it seem like you did it in order to avoid the mute.
I'll be willing to lift and remove the ban from your record.
In the future please make sure to notify online staff members if you have to reconnect for some reason while going through a form of punishment. (NLR blacklist, mutes etc.)

Approved