removal of ban
[b]Your name: Literally to be honest 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:118020569

Your ban ID: 71992 and 71993

Banned by: [FL] Pear

Reason: FearRP.

Involved: [Wdys-Trans] Leon, Aimbot i Orten!, Literally To Be Honest, reggiecunt

Why we should unban you: Ok so Reggiecunt, and i where standing inside right infront of the door of the car dealer building our base when the 2 police officers [Wdys-Trans] Leon, Aimbot i Orten! show up refuse to leave even though we where not doing anything of any illegal nature to cause suspicion, we tell them both they are not allowed to enter unless they have a search warrant but they ignore and search us both and since reggie had an ak Leon tazes him and moves his body between the door the door closes and reggie dies while unconscious, they begin to question me about LTBH (litteraly to be honest)'s car they run in all of a sudden and cuff both me and ltbh for no reason we both walk outside and tell them that we are not going anywhere unless a admin shows up. the admin [FL] Pear shows up and we explain the story but he seems to have not understood and claims we where backseat administrating, and that we broke fear rp, he then proceeds to ban both me and LTBH with little to no warning. 
 [/b]

same situation that i was involved in, the other guy was unbanned
You can't break FearRP just because you don't like being arrested. Arrests are ic and you can't stop that for ooc problems you have.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
(06-11-2016, 07:29 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: You can't break FearRP just because you don't like being arrested. Arrests are ic and you can't stop that for ooc problems you have.

yet the guy in the exact situation i was in gets unbanned, me and him did the exact same thing and he gets unbanned but i dont. the cops breaking rules were telling us to get in the car to go to a prison camp which is also failrp. me and arial were together so this if unfair.
Approved, however with same reason as other one. The ban will stay on record.
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]