Madhippo's unban request.
Your name: (Steam friends name): Madhippo

Your SteamID: (You can find this when you search for your ban): STEAM_0:0:7954342

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) : 71987

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) : [FL] Pear

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?): Making a swastika.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.): Only me.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened): Well, you should unban me because all I was trying to do was trigger some passive roleplay involving a swastika and myself being a Nazi. I now understand this is a delicate topic and probably should not be brought onto your server. I'd like to be unbanned because I sincerely apologise for any offense caused by said Swastika, and would like to continue RP'ing for the rest of the weekend.

I was not aware of the rule that prohibited the behaviour, and have since read the rules on this website. I have only just got back into roleplaying and I don't want that spark to go out.

I hope you can fairly consider my appeal.

Pear
The rules clearly state that references to real life extremist / racist figure/groups/symbols is not allowed. You are responsible for making sure you are operating within the rules.

"I didn't know it was a rule" is not a valid excuse. You're expected to read and understand the rules as one of the first things you do.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
(06-11-2016, 08:08 PM)Hitman Wrote: The rules clearly state that references to real life extremist / racist figure/groups/symbols is not allowed. You are responsible for making sure you are operating within the rules.

"I didn't know it was a rule" is not a valid excuse. You're expected to read and understand the rules as one of the first things you do.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

I know you're expected to know them, but I had not played in over 5 months and I thought I was secure in the rules. I.E I knew them. Although I clearly did not.

It does not make a difference whether or not I am unbanned now or later, I've learnt my lesson and will not make any other signs.
Greetings,
I do NOT like when these symbols arise on our servers. When the sign was put up, people started screaming "Heil Hitler".

I believe the lesson is learned, therefore the ban will be shortened to 3 days.

Approved.

Pear
Fearless Administrator
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]