Unban request for Literally To Be Honest and Aria420
Your name: Aria420

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53444120

Your ban ID: 71992 and 71993

Banned by: [FL] Pear

Reason: FearRP.

Involved: [Wdys-Trans] Leon, Aimbot i Orten!, Literally To Be Honest, reggiecunt

Why we should unban you: Ok so Reggiecunt, and i where standing inside right infront of the door of the car dealer building our base when the 2 police officers [Wdys-Trans] Leon, Aimbot i Orten! show up refuse to leave even though we where not doing anything of any illegal nature to cause suspicion, we tell them both they are not allowed to enter unless they have a search warrant but they ignore and search us both and since reggie had an ak Leon tazes him and moves his body between the door the door closes and reggie dies while unconscious, they begin to question me about LTBH (litteraly to be honest)'s car they run in all of a sudden and cuff both me and ltbh for no reason we both walk outside and tell them that we are not going anywhere unless a admin shows up. the admin [FL] Pear shows up and we explain the story but he seems to have not understood and claims we where backseat administrating, and that we broke fear rp, he then proceeds to ban both me and LTBH with little to no warning. 
to clarify we never broke fear rp but we told the both officers we wont go anywhere until an admin access's the situation because they broke so many rules trying to detain us.
Greetings,
I've got a question:
How is not obeying orders while under gunpoint not breaking fearRP?

I've witnessed the situation when you were told multiple times to enter the vehicle while under gunpoint and taser, which you refused to do.

Just because they broke rules, it doesn't give you right to break rules yourselves. That's why you got the punishment.

Pear
Fearless Server Administrator
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
I didnt break any rules they broke rules so i simply called upon you to help. they shouldnt have arrested me in the first place. can an admin who understands help me and not you...
I refused to enter the vehicle of 2 minge cops so i called an admin to fix the issue, simple as that.
I can understand both sides of the situation.
I've discussed this with Pear and we've decided to approve your unban appeal however it will stay on record for future reference.

In the future, obey fearRP at all times.
There are no exceptions.
FYI: Arrests etc are dealt with In Character. This means there will be no need to call upon an admin to assist you in this situation.

With that being said, approved.