Law Script
A simple Law Script with a lot of Laws and a lot of typos... (Will probably update it sometime... probably not...)

How to:

1. First thing you will need is a Programm called "AutoHotKey (AHK)" -> Click here to download!
2. After you've downloaded and installed AutoHotKey you can download the Script. -> Click here to download!
3. After you've downloaded the Script, put it on your desktop and double click it. It should now be started.
4. All you have to do now is STAND STILL AND DONT DO ANYTHING until the Script is done OR YOU PAUSED IT!

You can start the Script with NUMPAD9 and Pause it with NUMPAD8!

But remember, do not move or try to accept warrants while the Script is running. If you have to do something you can just pause the Script by pressing Numpad 8. You can also continue the Script where it stopped by pressing Numpad 8 again.

Feel free to edit the law script!
This law Script has over 100 Laws. (And a lot of typos!)

If you have another Key for using the Chat (For example /) follow the steps below:

Spoiler :
(01-02-2018, 12:21 PM)SelfGamer Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 10:53 AM)Arny Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 10:22 AM)SelfGamer Wrote: Hello Adamino;

Copy the law script, and paste it into http://www.unit-conversion.info/texttools/replace-text/

Put in what it needs to find (Y)

Then put in (/) for what to replace it with

Then copy it out of the output box!

If you did that, wouldn't it replace words with Y in it, such as "You" will become "/ou"

Good point

Then make it look for "Sendinput Y"

And change it to "Sendinput /"
If you're searching for the Script, just right click on the script you downloaded (Not AutoHotKey itself) and open it with any kind of text editor. Copy everything by pressing CTRL+A and CTRL+C. Then go on the webside listed above (http://www.unit-conversion.info/texttools/replace-text/) paste the Text with CTRL+V. Type "Sendinput Y" into the Find text section and "Sendinput (YOUR CHAT KEY)" into "Replace with". Now you copy the Output and paste it into the Script itself. Save it and run it. Done.!

If you have trouble, feel free to PM me on the Forums and ill try to help!
btw thx arny & selfgamer lol

Kind regards,
              DreeBott
The following 7 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • Balls, Emil, Coupcunt, Random, Robbtja, Bobby, Iraqi Eagle
I also use a law script when I'm president, using AHK as well.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • DreeBott
Very nice. Perhaps get this moved to guides?
The following 1 user Likes Coupcunt's post:
  • DreeBott
Thanks, DreeBott, i will use this whenever i am president, might do some slight changes though.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • DreeBott
Whats the point of having over 100 laws? No one is going to read trough all of them and 80% does never apply.

Sharing it is very nice though, more people should do that
The following 3 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Haarek, DreeBott, James
Nice share, i don't understand why people will post one hundred and over laws but it's their choice.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • DreeBott
Nice list of laws!

The following 1 user Likes Chutnut's post:
  • DreeBott

Spoiler :
(06-10-2016, 06:03 PM)Reebs Wrote: I also use a law script when I'm president, using AHK as well.

(06-10-2016, 07:01 PM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote: Very nice. Perhaps get this moved to guides?

(06-10-2016, 07:40 PM)Jonas Wrote: Thanks, DreeBott, i will use this whenever i am president, might do some slight changes though.

(06-10-2016, 08:16 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Whats the point of having over 100 laws? No one is going to read trough all of them and 80% does never apply.

Sharing it is very nice though, more people should do that

(06-10-2016, 08:22 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Nice share, i don't understand why people will post one hundred and over laws but it's their choice.

(06-10-2016, 10:47 PM)Chutnut Wrote: Nice list of laws!

Np hehe
Good job !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • DreeBott
Why is this thread still in Off-Topic??