[FL] Falc
What I'm requesting here, is a full piece of solid evidence.

As it stands, what evidence have you actually got for the grounds of an abuse case? As you can see via the PM's, I stated "It was not a RP situation, I was chasing Tomo", you're telling me this is your grounds for the case in hand?

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.
(06-10-2016, 05:02 PM)Falcao Wrote: What I'm requesting here, is a full piece of solid evidence.

As it stands, what evidence have you actually got for the grounds of an abuse case? As you can see via the PM's, I stated "It was not a RP situation, I was chasing Tomo", you're telling me this is your grounds for the case in hand?

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.

You didn't object to not no clipping or killing, you laughed it off as if i thought it was funny. You're literally being a little kid, like when you stole a cookie out of the jar "Wheres your proof that i did it". I'd like to see Tomo reply to this as you killed him and he watched you no clip to do so.
[Image: IbHBvag.png]
If you like BMW M4's +rep me.
I'm afraid that's not considered solid evidence though, Haazey.

As for example I got accused of using Godmode in a raid before, when I did not.
I simply joked around about it aswell, as the claims were false and in my opinion laughable as I knew they were.

That would not have been considered sufficient solid evidence either if an admin abuse case were to be made on me for said situation.
(06-10-2016, 05:21 PM)Tyler:TJD Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 05:02 PM)Falcao Wrote: What I'm requesting here, is a full piece of solid evidence.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.

You didn't object to not no clipping or killing, you laughed it off as if i thought it was funny. You're literally being a little kid, like when you stole a cookie out of the jar "Wheres your proof that i did it". I'd like to see Tomo reply to this as you killed him and he watched you no clip to do so.

I laughed it off because I did find it funny at the time, it's a typical day at Fearless being an admin. You've got an abuse case open on me, yet you're calling me a kid? If anything I'm clearly not being a kid, I'm asking for solid evidence.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.
(06-10-2016, 05:28 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 05:21 PM)Tyler:TJD Wrote:

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.

I laughed it off because I did find it funny at the time, it's a typical day at Fearless being an admin. You've got an abuse case open on me, yet you're calling me a kid? If anything I'm clearly not being a kid, I'm asking for solid evidence.

Falcao,
Fearless Administrator.

It's a similie you should have learned that. Agorith he's not laughing asif it's a false claim, because he knows what he has done and in the screenshots he got all sassy and cocky thinking hes the big man because he hasn't done anything wrong in which case you're wrong.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(06-10-2016, 05:31 PM)Tyler:TJD Wrote: It's a similie you should have learned that. Agorith he's not laughing asif it's a false claim, because he knows what he has done and in the screenshots he got all sassy and cocky thinking hes the big man because he hasn't done anything wrong in which case you're wrong.

Warn me - but it's actually a metaphor, not a simile
Not involved, warned - SnowredWolf
Not involved.
Warned. - Agorith
[Image: jJ8oPAb.png]

Why can't we have fun anymore... Sad
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
Not Involved. Warned. - AwestruckBullet
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-11-2016, 06:00 AM)MasterNoda Wrote: Why can't we have fun anymore... Sad

Who said admins can't have fun? but when they do it in plain sight, and don't even have the decency to admit or apologise and get all cocky about it. it's UN acceptable.