Haazey
Your name: Haazey

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53009291

Your ban ID: 71962

Banned by: [FL] Agorith

Reason: FearRP

Involved: N/A

You could clearly see that i didn't mean to step on the body as he got tazed straight under neath me, and because i clearly did nothing wrong but the officer is an "Asshole" he though it would be a good idea to arrest me for it (Which i didn't know, as i was in first person and wasn't even looking at him) he's been minging all day and arresting me to piss me off. Because i did nothing wrong i didn't think he was talking to me and you could see that as i didn't run off i just didn't take any notice of him. All these minges getting "You broke Fear RP, you shouldn't do that. But because you didn't run off i'll let you off" and clearly i got banned straight away, no warning... nothing. This was an unrightfull ban.

I have no evidence nor did i need any evidence, the admin was right there however he decided to wip out the ban hammer un rightfully.

Surely if i was intending to break Fear RP i would run as fast as i could ? instead i walked slowly to talk to a man inspecting my car
[Image: IbHBvag.png]
If you like BMW M4's +rep me.
Decided to give you the benefit of the doubt after having a chat with you trough the forum.

Ban will be removed from record.

Approved.