A great setup for a zombie rp.
Well I seen another scientist make a teleporter so I thought I should make one and I opened a company called Aperture Science at the MTL building. I most was there just to build it. So when I finished I wanted to present it to the public so I started a public presentation but noone came. So I thought just presenting it to the president(pinky pie I think was pres at the moment). The presentation was horrible so I wanted to store the device in the city for a later presentation. I also was fixing and testing it. So I use a storage company area which was the flea market. So I started to do some tests and it ended up with me killing something (I rped it). So the owners stormed in and seen a shit load of blood all over the ways. So later that day I brought in a crate which was shaking like hell which had a wild creature in it. So one of the security personal was trying the teleporter when I rped getting killed by the creature I was killed by it. So when the security personal exited out of the machine when he noticed I was dead. So I wanted to continue so I rped my original character's brother to investigate what happened. So he ends up getting bitten by a creature inside the machine so he is dying when a security personal found me and I started talking about killing the creature. So I bite him and that starts the zombie rp which really didn't go far but the setup to it was alot more better.
I WAS THE MAyOR! y u forget me
Hahahah! Nice one... Am freinds with the man.. his name was programmer right? if so am married to him. <3
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
(11-07-2011, 03:11 AM)THEIF Wrote: I WAS THE MAyOR! y u forget me
Because nobody gives a shit.

I like imaginitive rp. But damnit, zombies are overdone ;_;
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The Scientist who built the first teleporter reporting in!
It's nice to see that it inspired you to get your own RP started.

The problem with people trying to get original RP done is that others never seem to be interested with it, for example, the original teleport RP only brought 3-4 people total on location. One of which immediately left for no apparent reason.

But all in all, good work! I'll have to see what I can create next!