Ghostbuster
Nice man!
The following 1 user Likes _Enzyme_'s post:
  • Altoria
... I don't want to be /that/ guy, but you really need some constructive ciritism here Hostage..

I am unsure if you're being serious or not with this video, but the music has to change.
The same goes for the HUD, and the /me's that you're doing while recording, is just not fitting at all.
I am curious to see your future, projects to see if you have actually changed your style a little Wink.
(06-23-2016, 01:03 AM)Mist Wrote: ... I don't want to be /that/ guy, but you really need some constructive ciritism here Hostage..

I am unsure if you're being serious or not with this video, but the music has to change.
The same goes for the HUD, and the /me's that you're doing while recording, is just not fitting at all.
I am curious to see your future, projects to see if you have actually changed your style a little Wink.

All critics are welcome and I will do my best to  fix it.  But mostly I record on the scene. 
Some parts were well planned camera's, but than Its just  gameplay with HUD en everything.

I will do my best to remove the Hud. But than I don't see when I need food :p
(06-23-2016, 03:41 PM)Hostage Wrote: I will do my best to remove the Hud. But than I don't see when I need food :p

Don't worry about that! I'm sure there's some staff commands that can help you out Wink.
(06-02-2016, 10:42 PM)GreekAssassin Wrote: What about making soon a terroristrp or a bankrp and heist?
Did some Bio terrorism  video's, but at the lat one we had no'ne who stopped us. or even tried to. 

RP wise we could had blown the main tunnel to the city to block off all transports.
I have changed the soundtrack and removed some parts of the original video.