Better Equipment for Police , More Emergency Service Scenarios
(06-02-2016, 07:18 PM)JunkAstronomer Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 08:34 PM)The Best Gamer Wrote: As long as you use the gun correctly its op imo

I wonder how the USP Is OP?

I killed a gang of rebels with ak's with it. Because i used the gun CORRECTLY.
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
I am a big supporter on 50 hours on police, though I'm worried that might push new players away. Maybe test it for a while? Maybe just a more powerful pistol would be nice that's about it.
The following 1 user Likes Chase's post:
  • JunkyGardai
+Support
(06-02-2016, 08:07 PM)The Best Gamer Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 07:18 PM)JunkAstronomer Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 08:34 PM)The Best Gamer Wrote: As long as you use the gun correctly its op imo

I wonder how the USP Is OP?

I killed a gang of rebels with ak's with it. Because i used the gun CORRECTLY.
Unfortunately , Not everyone is amazing at the gun , And they were probably bad with their AK's.
(06-03-2016, 06:26 AM)Chase Wrote: I am a big supporter on 50 hours on police, though I'm worried that might push new players away. Maybe test it for a while? Maybe just a more powerful pistol would be nice that's about it.

Yeah they could go and apply it for a while , If it works out well (Which i hope it does and i'm sure it will) , They could just keep it the new way.
I read the bit about the USP, why not just buy your own weapon? Or if it is a hostage situation with someone with a ak, as a police officer you shouldn't even be shooting as hostage situations and things are for the S.R.U (Special Response Unit)
+ support. maybe even the ability to choose a revolver after a set hour limit like detectives irl
Would be nice for them to have a few extra items/equipment.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • JunkyGardai
+Support
As stated in the first page, I think the handgun should be changed with something else.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • JunkyGardai
Neutral for improved police equipment

+support for more emergency scenarios

It's pretty boring to play Fireman most of the times, so I agree with this.
This post has been verified by summotion. ✓
To rep or not to rep? You Decide.
[Image: eY3mzL.png]
The following 1 user Likes summotion's post:
  • JunkyGardai