so -support.
[Image: 1717-E37-A-98-BA-4-EEF-B9-B5-9800-D3-B90-A00.jpg]
-Support
You can use more powerful weapons from your inventory
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
+Support
There is absolutely no other purpose for the basic pistol but to apply fearrp, wich many dont even know what it means sadly.
The following 1 user Likes already_fallen's post:
  • JunkyGardai
I think what would be extremely useful would be something along the lines of the current /copcar and /resupply

So my idea is that on the ocassions were you are going for a raid or something similar you could go to the trunk of your car type something like /tactical or /loadout and it will equip you with a benelli m3.

As we all know many officers in the US already have pump actions in their trunks/vehicles in several state and I believe this would be interesting to add realism.

What I wouldnt like to see however is people patrolling shotgun or even gun ready in the first place.

Although changing the loadout has my full +Support
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • JunkyGardai
(06-02-2016, 03:52 PM)Eclipze Wrote: -Support
You can use more powerful weapons from your inventory
Like an M4A1 or a Shotgun? Have you ever seen an officer walk up to a traffic stop with a high powered rifle? Nope , Didn't think so. We also can't buy any other pistols , We aren't allowed , So yeah , We need a change to the USP Atleast.
(06-02-2016, 05:09 PM)already_fallen Wrote: +Support
There is absolutely no other purpose for the basic pistol but to apply fearrp, wich many dont even know what it means sadly.

Exactly , It has to be changed ASAP.
(06-01-2016, 08:34 PM)The Best Gamer Wrote: As long as you use the gun correctly its op imo

I wonder how the USP Is OP?
(06-02-2016, 06:47 PM)Marty Wrote: I think what would be extremely useful would be something along the lines of the current /copcar

So my idea is that on the ocassions were you are going for a raid or something similar you could go to the trunk of your car type something like /tactical or /loadout and it will equip you with a benelli m3.

As we all know many officers in the US already have pump actions in their trunks/vehicles in several state and I believe this would be interesting to add realism.

What I wouldnt like to see however is people patrolling shotgun or even gun ready in the first place.

Although changing the loadout has my full +Support

This is the fully detailed response I love to see. You didn't just take a look at one point , You looked at multiple point's , I respect that deeply.