Last nights PMC...
(06-01-2016, 03:24 PM)Marty Wrote: As much as it may have been a good RP for those that took part. as I said last night on the server. You dont run into a passive RP run up the stairs into someones room, over the roof and off the other side again. First of all it breaks rules, secondly its annoying as fuck. Thirdly have some decency to RP the situation at least.

This did not happen at all to my recollection. 

If this happens again, you can contact either myself or Hitman, who are the two Leaders of Falcon PMC in order to have this sorted out.

Thank you,
Reebs
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Marty
It certainly did happen. I was PMing Ghost about it he eventually told me why, I was still going to call an administrator regarding the situation but I couldn't be arsed with the hassle.
[Image: giphy.gif]
And if I am mistaken.....then how would I blatantly remember general weed running across the roof, and Ghost standing in my lobby. After PMing asking him WTF he only said 1.12

I said fine then I will call an administrator to which he replied right ok, I'll tell you it was "part of our mission as a PMC to secure the apartments"

Although at that time there was a passive RP going on in there. Which you would have to be blind not to notice.
(06-02-2016, 09:04 AM)Marty Wrote: And if I am mistaken.....then how would I blatantly remember general weed running across the roof, and Ghost standing in my lobby. After PMing asking him WTF he only said 1.12

I said fine then I will call an administrator to which he replied right ok, I'll tell you it was "part of our mission as a PMC to secure the apartments"

Although at that time there was a passive RP going on in there. Which you would have to be blind not to notice.

If you could send me more information via Forum PM so I can sort it out as quickly as possible, that would be great.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(06-02-2016, 09:04 AM)Marty Wrote: And if I am mistaken.....then how would I blatantly remember general weed running across the roof, and Ghost standing in my lobby. After PMing asking him WTF he only said 1.12

There was a credible threat coming from your apartments in which we dispatched a squad to check it out. In our defense we we're expecting to be fired upon thats why we we're focusing on the mission and not talking to you.
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
(06-02-2016, 11:17 AM)Reebs Wrote:

If you could send me more information via Forum PM so I can sort it out as quickly as possible, that would be great.

Its not that much of a biggie man all cool Smile
Id love to join in in the future
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(06-03-2016, 01:42 PM)Joe Joe Binks Wrote: Id love to join in in the future

thats if u come on FL again <3 Tounge

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]