Ability to drag bodies
Wow.Just wow.
Do you really just look at the other community and think "I wonder what I update I should copy next" xD

Incredible.
Finally Smile
That sound cool! But a requirement? No. Its many stuff you can abuse... That dont have requirements, So why should this have? Its a thing for the character, not Props or Suits and stuff.
Like people will learn from there's mistakes, Like everything else, Its not a requirement for Weapons, And that rule that i think they break the most is RDM..
Just my thoughts, Cheese
(05-27-2016, 05:28 PM)Fisco Wrote: Do you really just look at the other community and think "I wonder what I update I should copy next" xD

Incredible.

I just checked, Limelight doesn't have "able to drag bodies" so go back there would you? We dont need you here lol
(05-27-2016, 05:31 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 05:28 PM)Fisco Wrote: Do you really just look at the other community and think "I wonder what I update I should copy next" xD

Incredible.

I just checked, another community doesn't have "able to drag bodies" so go back there would you? We dont need you here lol

That guy made his account only to go on every update and tell soul he ripped another community,  check his post history.  Also he deleted some of em to make his 'function" in the forums less obvious but yeah.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]

Incredible.

I suggest you to not spread false information/assumptions. It might get back at you one day.

Incredible.

Please go back to whatever community you came from, you are not welcome here. Trolling is not appreciated and neither is baiting.
(05-27-2016, 05:34 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(05-27-2016, 05:31 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:

Incredible.

I just checked, another community doesn't have "able to drag bodies" so go back there would you? We dont need you here lol

That guy made his account only to go on every update and tell soul he ripped another community,  check his post history.  Also he deleted some of em to make his 'function" in the forums less obvious but yeah.

lol

Incredible.

Do you ever see someone, who no one knows, make a retarded statement which isn't true and make a complete ass of himself? I have
The following 2 users Like Stitch's post:
  • sebasti161, Marty