In-Game Name: 
Fat Mohammed

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:99466670

Number of Bans: 

Number of Blacklists: 

Hour Count:

Why do you want to join: 
I will serve your organisation well, Listen and carry out all orders given to me, and most importantly; Bring you the heads of your enemies.

Why should we accept you: 
Other than the reasons above, I have RP'ed as a Mercenary of The Silver Fang many of time and i have served you well. I will continue do to this as an Official member if i am accepted.

-Frost, Fat Mohammed.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • juicyorange
Steam Name:
[FL:RP] JoshZ

In-Game Name:
*** Mohammed

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:57372971

Number of Bans:

Number of Blacklists:

Hour Count:
Why do you want to join:
I believe that most of my close friends are apart of this clan and I enjoy to do stuff with them, I believe it would be easier for me to join

Why should we accept you:
I love to RP (aggresive) I enjoy killing people and having fun while doing so

-JoshZ, *** Mohammed
Welcome to the clan Frost. The reason we are bringing you in is because of your impressive amount of blacklists.

Also, welcome JoshZ. Our favorite quality of yours is your enjoyment of killing people and having fun while doing so.
The following 5 users Like Fultz's post:
  • ryan!, JackZ, sebasti161, Kpred, Ivan Tempski
Steam Name: Lost
In-Game Name: Ricky McGee
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50528789

Number of Bans: 0

Number of Blacklists: 1

Hour Count: 1082

Why do you want to join: After playing with fellow members of your clan, I realised that I needed to try and apply for the clan they were in. I also want to participate in the Aggresive Roleplays that many of your experienced members are in.

Why should we accept you: I am a really loyal person and have alot of experience in gunfights. Me behind a rifle is not something to laugh at. I will always follow the orders given out and will fight by your side. I am also a very kind person.
[img=600x400][Image: 5A4b7xs][/img][Image: 6obuH][Image: 6obuH][Image: 918ca957fd0c903c3f5505ce265a118e]
Welcome to the clan Lost. I trust that I will not laugh whenever you are behind a rifle. It also helps that you are a kind person.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Kpred
Today the Silver Fang was issued the mission of ending all operations of a competing weapons dealer in Evocity. Selected soldiers were giving the task of running this group out of town and I would like to officially announce the success of this said operation.

With this news, we as the Silver Fang would like to issue a warning to all future groups who enter our sphere of work. Stay out of our way and create your business elsewhere. If you do not you will face the same consequences of the previous groups who try and compete with us.

-Matthew Jager
Silver Fang Founder
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • JackZ, Kpred
Bob Bobbington's Application

Steam Name: Bob

In-Game Name: Bob Bobbington

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79245098

Number of Bans: 6

Number of Blacklists: 13

Hour Count: 252 hours

Why do you want to join: I would like to get involved in a gang as I have never been in one before. I think that The Silver Fang would be an ideal one to join for my first.

Why should we accept you: I can passively roleplay well and help with any shops that could be setup for the weapon exchanging. I believe we could control this area of the market completley and aquire dominance in this field.
Steam Name:[FL:RP] John Silverthorne

In-Game Name:John Hoxton
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:51937092
Number of Bans:1
Number of Blacklists:2
Hour Count:713
Why do you want to join:Previous clan has recently closed down meaning I'm left with nothing. the last good clan The Crimson Order was completely different to this. The Silver Fang offers a huge amount of potential in the Black Market business.
Why should we accept you:I can passively roleplay well and help with any shops and help out in any other situation.
also self supplied
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
The following 2 users Like JohnSilver's post:
  • JackZ, Falc
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Uku88

In-Game Name: Nick Carter

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42349907

Number of Bans: 2

Number of Blacklists: 5

Hour count: 124

Why do you want to join: I really like the clan's background and the activities that the clan does now. My previous clan Infamous was deleted. I will serve the clan well if accepted.

Why should we accept you: I might not have a lot of playtime, but I know the rules and I am good with a gun. I have played most of the time as a criminal so I know the underground stuff. I have helped few of your clan's soldiers protecting their base from the police. I am also friendly and loyal.

Thank you for your time