[Unofficial] The Silver Fang
We are going to become more active soon so Noda gives me official. Apply now if you wanna have fun.
(07-30-2016, 03:45 AM)Fultz Wrote: We are going to become more active soon so Noda gives me official. Apply now if you wanna have fun.

make me

Edit:

Fultz: Sitting there like. I need a good comeback for that asshat
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
Good luck with the Clan!
(07-30-2016, 02:40 PM)DreeBott Wrote: Good luck with the Clan!

dont need your luck. Im the best
The following 5 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Marty, Kpred, ryan!, sebasti161, JackZ
Today the Silver Fang ended a mafia family. It may have gotten a bit messy in their hideout, but the Silver Fang suffered no casualties. Once the response units arrived, all they found was a letter hanging from the wall with a knife. "Stay out of our way" was the only thing written.

The Silver Fang is always for hire, either contact our men in the servers for assistance or find a different way to find us. We do not care for morals, all we care for is justice and payment.

-Matthew Jäger
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • Kpred
Good clan, lots of nice people in it. Especially Ryan!

Great clan if you want to make new friends for passive RP.
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Fultz
First of all, I would like to take a moment of silence for all the fallen men who have passed in this war between Waite Enterprise and the Denino Family. It sounded like a hard fought battle and we would like to wish all families involved the best.

Now that we have that out of the way, the Silver Fang would like to thank Waite Enterprises for their kind donation of two hundred thousand dollars before they were forced to cease operations. If anyone from Waite has survived the cruelties of this war, we would just like to inform you that this money will go into great things here in our little "business".

In other news here at the Silver Fang, we are still open for applications. We can be found in the city every once in a while. Most operations are conducted outside the city with transactions happening in the city. So please leave your applications here so we can receive them.

-Matthew Jäger
Silver Fang Founder
The following 2 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Jonas, Robbtja
Good RP the other day guys! Cheese
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • Fultz
Application for The Silver Fang

Steam Name: Falc

In-Game Name: Burrito Burrito

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46187149

Number of Bans: 5.

Number of Blacklists: 14.

Hour Count: 2270.

Why do you want to join: Previous clan has recently shut down meaning I'm left with nout. It's a new clan with plenty to offer and I'd like to be a part of helping move the clan forward and to show my potential. It's new for me as the last clan The Crimson Order was completely different to this. The Silver Fang offers a huge amount of potential in the Black Market business and it interests me even more.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I've got huge potential to offer from all ranges. I'm best with a weapon in my hand, but even without I'm pretty sharp in my head. I offer what I can, if it means I put my life on the line to help anyone else within the clan, so be it. I've got a lot of experience in the black market and underground jobs, you could say I'm professionally qualified in this sort of trade. Throughout my time in EvoCity I've been well known for my dodgy dealings and my way to keep things low and not being caught or even into the head of the government.

Thanks for taking your time to read this,

Burrito Burrito.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • JackZ
[Image: f7db6fb7c4af335fa093dfe120524a2e.png]
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Falc